[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>slut isnt an insult anymore >virgin still is loving this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
>slut isnt an insult anymore
>virgin still is

loving this equality
>>
File: retard.jpg (19 KB, 211x244) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
19 KB, 211x244
>>28389973
Ur stupid and a dumb go to heck
>>
>>28389973
Welcome to reality it's shit. Full of degenerates filth say something do something different. Nobody cares about shit but themselves. Starving children and people alike so much waste of food and water.

People cutting heads off simply because they do not accept there god. The rich piss on the poor. Women being bitches whoring it up. Slutty women who can't be loyal. Love does not exist. The human race is fucking trash and i wish we were wiped out.

This might as well be hell.
>>
>>28389973
shut up i bet you're a virgin lmao
>>
>>28390094
Leave the house for a change and stop looking up media news. There is no big bad wolf out to get you nancy
>>
>>28390141
>>28390023
>>28390127
rip r9k
>>
>>28389973
>>slut isnt an insult anymore
>>virgin still is
only if you let them win. be strong anon the real monsters is society. they know it to be true but rather ignore there short comings for the easy path

they choose to be willfully ignorant and rather ignore the problem...that's ok one day they will regret there actions
>>
>>28390194
Too bad for you irony and hypocrisy is way over your head
>>
>>28390150
They never miss a chance to be """""progressive""""" and white knight.
>>
>>28390150
r9k is full of normal faggots now. i wish they fuck off and go back to fag book or something.
>>
I haven't actually met anyone who's ever called someone a virgin as an insult in real life, but maybe it's a geographical thing

The only time I've seen it used as an insult is among people on the internet

When I think about who would be actually using it as an insult instead of just in jest, it's not exactly anybody important in the shape of my life, so I wonder why people get worked up about this

If you let whatever anons say online get to you, you're going to create a dumb narrative of feeling put down about yourself
>>
>>28390223
>>28390237
said the virgins
>>
>>28390266
Well thanks for proving what I said you fucktard.
>>
>>28390285
no problem virgin
>>
>>28390237
Actually r9k is full of new generation users. They don't want to have to deal with your bullshit and baggage. That's why they're called YOUR problems.
>>
>>28390127
>>28390141
>>28390210
>>28390266
>>28390291
>bait
(you) only one given this is bait guys hide and ignore,
>>
>>28390308
>more bait
forgot (you) next time troll better at least.
>>
>>28390333
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is bait
Your kind is dying out so fast
>>
>>28390308
If you don't want to hear about people's problems then fuck off to another board you underaged dipshit.
>>
Normies need to get aids and die.
>>
>>28389973
Whoever made that picture should be killed.
>>
>>28390368
And if you want to be a majority again fuck off to wizchan. You don't belong here.
>>
>>28390422
>Newfag
you need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>28390422
>Said the Europeans to the Native Americans
It's like pottery. ;^)
>>
>>28390432
Actually oldfag all you need is an Internet connection. This is what's wrong with you old relics, you let your stupid emotions get in the way of reality, you step in shit and the new generation doesn't want to follow you, because we are smarter. you're dying off, you are a minority on your own board. And good riddance.
>>
>>28390483
>reeks of newfag
nice edge be sure not to cut yourself
>>>/b/
>>
>>28390492
Wow I haven't heard that before, people like you come here without the intent of posting new content, just regurgitating shit you've heard over and over again. Fucking boring fag.
>>
>>28390516
>horrible newfag
Learn about 4chan till then leave.
>>
>>28390094
>i wish we were wiped out.
Start with yourself
>>
>>28390541
>taking advice from someone who doesn't even know how reality works
No thx
>>
>>28390516
Lurk more you newfaggish piece of shit.
>>
>>28390580
>super newfag
go here
>>>/b/
>>
>>28390614
>>28390615
Why would anyone listen to you two faggots? No one ever has, and it certainly isn't going to start now lmao
>>
>>28390691
mega newfag
>>>/b/
>>>/d/
go away
>>
>>28390094
>This might as well be hell.

You can literally twist a tap and drinkable, bathe-able water comes out
I don't understand how you could possibly think this existence isn't bliss.
brb I'm going to walk on soft carpet towards a box that has everything my body needs to live, kept to a temperature that wasn't possible 100 years ago, grab the food within and put it into another box that heats it to a temperature that I like, take it out and eat it
All of this while staying under the same roof surrounded by soft, comfortable upholstery
How you can even say this shit while continuing to live like this is beyond me.
>>
>>28389973
In real life, you can achieve almost anything by not caring about the contents of other people's heads.

It's easy to find people who say "I don't care what people think". They are always lying, but they have glimpsed the truth.

You need to "snap". It's similar to suicide, but you only kill part of yourself. The part that is pointless.

Being a virgin will then just become an interesting and mysterious thing about you.
>>
>>28389973
>loving this equality
their is none. their never will be people will fight and kill over petty things. humans are vile power hungry thirsty beasts that need to be controlled for there own good.

we can't have nice things because humans fucked it up.
>>
>>28390724
The man needs more than material goods to be happy
>>
>>28390724
>he doesn't get it
This one is lost...may he be lose it all and remember his roots.
>>
>>28390860
This ;_;
My family makes so much money I'm set for life without working but I can't get a gf without baiting with my resources. So since that's not love in my view I don't want it.

It's so dumb. I'm not that bad a person.
>>
>>28390724
you're really reaching with this stuff m8. You know as well as anyone here that life isn't about food or shelter or entertainment, it's about forming meaningful connections with humans who are important to you (something increasingly difficult for these younger generations) and that's why the complaining happens on this place you clearly aren't suited for (r9k)
>>
But slut is still an insult. You're conflating it with the sex-positive movements - the fact they are so frantically trying to reassure each other that it's okay to enjoy a lot of sex is a sign that slut-shaming is alive and well today.
>>
>>28391140
Except if you look at these groups in general you will notice that they make up issues that don't exist. There's no widespread slut shaming.
>>
>>28389973
It makes sense that if one thing is considered good and liberating, its polar opposite is bad though.
>>
>>28390422
LOVING THIS MEME

NOT REALLY
>>
>being a respectable human being isn't desirable anymore
>being a degenerate is
Can you really say you're surprised?
>>
Question. Do sluts stalk people on facebook? Do sluts go around shooting and killing people? Are sluts creepy and unsociable?

Give me one good reason it should be an insult
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.