[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /hatesalltheiroldfriends/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 22
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
who else /hatesalltheiroldfriends/ ?
>>
I haven't been in contact with any of my old friends (Which are the only friends I ever had) for 6 years now
To be honest, I was just friend with them so I wouldn't be seen as autistic and get beaten up (Which still happened anyway), I never really liked them.
>>
>>28389717
who else /wannagiveOPahug/ and be their onii-chan
>>
File: 1460853903929.jpg (55 KB, 747x720) Image search: [Google]
1460853903929.jpg
55 KB, 747x720
>>28389717
nooo... I miss my old friends a lot... when I think about them it makes me sad and makes me feel like I am almost going to cry... :(

What happened is after high school I stopped talking to them outright for no reason. I cut off contact while they were still messaging and calling me. And now I have no friends :(. I was very close to them and now I have nobody who is nice to me or cares about my life whatsoever... but its too late to try to contact them again
>>
File: 1460313453454.jpg (26 KB, 486x719) Image search: [Google]
1460313453454.jpg
26 KB, 486x719
I liked my old friends, but I had to ditch them because we were all druggies and it was killing me...

feels shitty man, but physically I feel better than I have since I was 15. I want to live...
>>
File: seinfel399813.png (22 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
seinfel399813.png
22 KB, 400x800
>tfw all the old friends become normal and you dont
>tfw its been almost a decade since you last seen them
>tfw havent made any new ones and never really tried
>>
File: 1459728602891.png (556 KB, 540x558) Image search: [Google]
1459728602891.png
556 KB, 540x558
>>28389796
I forgot to mention, the reason its too late is because it's been around 3 years since I've last interacted with them at all. It's safe to say they aren't my friends anymore... :(
>>
>>28389778

>implying you can replace my onii-chan

op isn't me anyway senpai
>>
>when ur close friends become distant but act like everything is the same
its not the same
we're not all good
fuck you
>>
>>28389717
who else /keptintouchwithoneoldirlfriendbecauseyouhadacrushonthem/
>>
>tfw all your friends became SJWs
>>
>>28389847
OP posted in a thread about her? maybe onii-chan being too far to hug/cuddle and such so i was alluding to that.
>>
>>28389854
op here, i did this. its hard when theyre in a different fucking state.
>>
>having old friends
Cool! Now, fuck off back to where you belong. i.e. Kikebook.com
>>
Never really had friends
>>
>>28389881
>never had one playmate
im sorry for you man, i really am. having a few decent human interactions in ones elementary days doesnt make someone a normie though
>>
File: 1462452278315.png (131 KB, 936x588) Image search: [Google]
1462452278315.png
131 KB, 936x588
>>28389717
Around my senior year of high school, I began to hate the few friends I had because they started using nigger phrases and suddenly loved pop culture. I distanced myself from them and now I feel like a piece of crap. Every time I hung out with them, they would scream stuff like "faded!, lowkey this, fleek that". It got annoying pretty fast.

2 and a half years later and I wish I still had someone to talk to, but fuck if I want to be around they. They weren't bad, they just got annoying.
>>
>>28390099
Holy shit, dude, I think you're me. I've completely distanced myself from all my old friends almost completely on the basis of them using these phrases all the fucking time. It got to the point where they were physically incapable of making a single joke other than black-person speak that they would repeat to each other. It might have been funny the first time, (it wasn't) but if your entire personality is consisting of fucking phrases that you hear from rap songs and pop culture, you are a boring piece of shit with no identity.
>>
>tfw don't even really like your current friends
>>
>tfw saw my best friend I knew all throughout school the other day
>we were best friends for almost 7 years until I cut contact because of autism I guess
>I stood in front of him for literally 2 minutes looking directly at him to see if he said anything
> he just looked past me and either didn't recognize me or pretended not to
>people tell me all the time how I haven't changed physically and look exactly the same I did 5 years ago so it's not that

It's really shitty to realize you're so forgettable or pathetic even someone toy spent so much time with just forgets about you. I guess that's why I can't get any friends now.
>>
>>28389717

I'm still friends with two people from high school. One acts like a normie, but I feel it's a mask. Maybe it's his qt gf.
I have nothing in common with the other, but I guess we hang out out of loneliness.
>>
who /hasnofriends/?
>>
>I guess we hang out out of loneliness.

That about sums up how me and my one buddy are. Friends of convenience. We have almost nothing in common besides a love of horticulture and video games.
>>
Fuck them all. I hope a certain friend trainwrecks his life.
>>
>>28390357

Sad thing is, I'll probably let our friendship just let our friendship die off slowly. It's already been a few weeks since we last hung out and we've only talked once.
And at least you and your friend can talk about vidya. My friend is a carfag and only plays AAA shit. I hate both.
>>
my old friends (meaning late elementary school) were great. i had no friends when i started homeschooling 6th through 12th grade, nor any friends in undergrad. one guy wanted to be my friend the first year of my phd, but then he dateraped me in his dorm room. no friends~
>>
everything would be better if i could just live a neet life, camping and reading books, but instead im going to have to wageslave to survive and nothing is lonlier than being around people constantly yet having no one to talk to.

my only remaining friends all have gfs now so apparently they dont need me anymore.
>>
File: 1439747560885.png (350 KB, 684x469) Image search: [Google]
1439747560885.png
350 KB, 684x469
>>28390412

>then he dateraped me in his dorm room

waaaaaaaa..that totally came out of left field. care to elaborate?
>>
>>28389831
Three years is nothing, kid. Your friends are all wondering what became of you and would love to hear from you.
>>
>>28390259
The worst feeling ever is when you do try to talk to your ex friend who you knew for years and they politely shoo you away like you're an annoying salesperson.
>walking towards your old friend at a festival
>hi friend-anon
>hi anon, I'm mainly here to see a gig that starts in...5 minutes...ok gotta run bye
>>
>get cucked by old friends
>hang out with new friends
>one kid can't handle the soccer bantz so he stops hanging out with us when I'm around
>always throws parties and never invites me, even asked if I could come one time and no response after he replied to my hey
>avoid that group now
That faggot tore his acl fuck him. Atheist cunt can't even kick a soccer ball straight. No friend life is the way to go
>>
>>28390439
But I am really scared to contact them again :(

Can you imagine how awkward it would be to contact them after THREE fucking years? They will think I have a bigger mental illness than they already thought before
>>
>>28390436
i was a first semester lab teaching assistant, and had a phd student from a different major taking it as an elective. one day he was like "hey, i got a bunch of friends also working on their phds, we do a drink/hangout thing every wednesday night after teaching, wanna join?" and i was nervous but thought i might finally make friends so i said yes.

went to the bar, it was just him and his roommate, but still nice. we talked about music, drank a couple beers and ate tacos, nice time. he messaged me telling me that's he's gay and really liked me and asked if i felt comfortable being his friend, i was like "sure i'm not gay but that's not a problem". at one point he invites me for scotch and vidya and fried chicken at his dorm, i go and we do that. he guilt trips me into playing "strip mario" but in the back of my head i'm like "eh i don't care if he finds me attractive" so i go along with it. at some point i pass out, and when i wake up things seem normal. then he immediately calls me when i leave asking me if i'd be cool with "fooling around" again, and he tells me that he made out with me and performed oral sex on me.

my social anxiety is so bad that i still hung out with him for nearly a year after that until his bullying became too much.
>>
>>28390456
Depends how close you were to begin with. I still hang with my primary school BFF even though there were 2-3 year gaps where we didn't see or talk to each other.
>>
File: 1459932463578.gif (342 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459932463578.gif
342 KB, 500x375
>>28390512

I'm sorry anon. I'd legit kick his ass for you if I could.
>>
>>28390456

Hadn't seen or heard from my one of my friends for almost a decade. Popped by totally out of left field with another buddy to hang out for the few hours he was in town. For those few hours it was like he'd never left. Shit was fucking fun.

Point is man, sometimes folks remember you and actually want to hear from you, even if it's been years. If nothing else, it'd interesting to see how normified they've become.
>>
>>28390512
atleast you got your dick sucked tbqhwy
>>
>>28390610
another problem is I have literally no way to contact them because I do not have a facebook or their phone numbers

and emailing is gay as fuck
>>
>>28390456

I'm 29 years old anon. I've had a lot of passing friends in my time and the one thing I've noticed is that people forget quickly. A few examples..
I used to be part of a final fantasy forum in the early 2000s. We were all one big family of teenagers, talked amongst each other on AIM, and even had "relationships," It was one of the first times I felt I belonged to a group of people. Eventually the forum shut down and we each went our seperate ways. Over the years I've tried to contact several of my former friends from the forum, but each time it seems they'd rather forget.
In my early 20s, I joined a WoW guild and had great times with a few people. We were one of the best guilds and would spend most game time together. Again, the guild fell apart and I didn't come back until two years later. I ran into two of the people that I liked best and we ran a dungeon. We added each other to friends lists and said we would definitely play together again. I never heard a world from them.
I could go on, but people move on quickly.
tl;dr move on, your friends have forgotten about you and it will never be the same.
>>
>>28390675
I have moved on anon, but the issue is I doubt I will ever have friends again

its just nice to remember that, during at least one point in my life, I had friends. It makes me feel a little less pathetic
>>
File: 1457888076082.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457888076082.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
I hate most of my friends.
>pussy bitch that has never touched a power tool
>scared to use a hand drill or anything mildly masculine that might get his hands dirty
>never done any kind of physical labor in his life
>takes girly selfies
>has extremely high standards for women, but does nothing to improve himself
>gets all sad and cries about some 10/10 girl of the week who won't date him
>saves and posts those girly quotes you see on facebook and tumblr

>fatass shut in
>not even a cool fatass bro to play vidya with and watch movies like the fat friend in movies
>been catfishing a guy for free games for years
>showering is a monthly event for him
>selfish and greedy as fuck

>fake as fuck girl I knew since kindergarten
>always nice to everyone, even me until around middle school
>sudden deep hatred for me
>parties a ton now
>dates bad boy Chads
>gets all kinds of recognition from her college, with articles that are clearly fake suck up statements like "My hobbies include volunteering at the animal shelter. It's so much fun helping everyone!"

>douchey dude bro type guy
>dumb as shit
>parties all the time too
>"I'm a nerd too, bro. I play League."
>turns into a huge dick whenever a girl is present

>probably the dumbest guy I have ever known
>realized his life sucks shit so he joined the marines
>somehow he made it
>won't shut the fuck up about it now
>constantly brags about being a marine and has to make absolutely clear to everyone that he could beat up anyone at any time
>he's only like 150 or 160lbs, but thinks he's a ripped monster
>thinks he also knows everything because the marines trained him to be a genius or some bullshit
>>
File: 1461893482438.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461893482438.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>get fucked up in a car crash
>get hospitalized for a couple weeks and nearly die
>no one outside my family comes to visit

That's when I realized that "friends" fucking suck.
>>
>>28389717
Tfw your "friends" were not really your friends all along and they were laughing at you behind your back
>>
>>28390723
If you were a cute girl like Kumiko, you would have had hordes of betafags showering you with get well flowers and candy. You probably would have been on the news too as you make an astounding, miraculous recovery. But no. You are a man. Probably an ugly one like the rest of us.
>>
I think I've lost my best friend.
>last year of school, I'm 18 he's 19
>he leaves, learning difficulties, life/job difficulties; blames everyone else.
>everyone casual friend basically abandons him
>I get calls from him here and there; talk for ages, used to speak basically every day
>see him a few times in person; he's really on edge on his 19th birthday, antisocial bullshit kicks in
>I meet his whole family, I get labelled as an autist as I witness him change.
>go to lunch with him after school, he's shaking, takes my money to pay, always talking about how people hate him/how he's hopeless, go to shady cafe "he knows".
>literally trying to high-five me when I talk about how I lost my chance at Stacey and how she's getting banged by Abo-Chad
>he's on welfare, mother is sick, family falling in more debt, living in a trailer, can't talk to women
>I tried to message/call him, doesn't answer, nobody does
>I can't reply to his Facebook because he blocked me.
He's either being a colossal dick or he has killed himself. Nobody seems to know what he's up to.
>>
File: 1462474314188.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1462474314188.png
228 KB, 400x514
>>28390773
I'll never be as cute as Kumiko, but I'm not hideous. I hope
>>
>>28390715
shoot all those fuckers
>>
File: 1439340293596.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439340293596.jpg
419 KB, 1920x1080
>befriend a christfag in high school
>he actually brings his bible to school one day to show me
>become good friends over the years and see him grow out of his religious phase
>stay friends after HS, become roommates
>we hang out all the time as I help him develop his photography skills
>time goes on and we're both stuck in the same place, but his skills are improving
>at 26, he decides to go to an art college for photography
>hanging out one day and go for drinks
>our conversation goes sour and he calls me "a selfish person"
>we stop hanging out
>he gets a gf and makes new friends
>completely forgets about me

We still talk once in a while, but it's not the same. We are both 29 now and I think he's happier now.
>>
>>28390799
will you please be my gf? I would come to your hospital room if you got in a car crash and I would never leave your side
>>
>>28390799
No one could be as cute as Kumiko. She is an adorable miracle.

>>28390830
That's not even all of them. I just hate most of the people I meet and get to know in general. Some are cool at first, but then change into cunts.

>middle school friend
>hilarious as fuck
>one of my closest friends in middle school
>he occasionally got in fights and I had to save him, because he can't fight worth a shit (I have some martial arts experience)
>highschool comes and he starts hanging with the popular kids and druggies
>starts making fun of me in class
>I could have easily slapped the shit out of him, but I'd get in trouble or his new cool friends would jump in and rape me
>acts like we never hung out in the past
>now he's poor as shit, has two kids, isn't married, went through some major drug problems, and never got his high school diploma
That bitch deserves all his shit.
>>
I'm glad my old friends have dropped me after I became NEET. Why would I want to talk to people who value different things in life than I do?
>>
>>28390259
Why did you stand in front of him?
>>
>>28390456
Do it. Just say you went through a bout of depression and cut contact with everyone but now that's all sorted and for them to not take it personally.

If they understand, you get your friends back.
If they don't? You're still in the same position you were in, you can't lose anymore.
>>
>>28390512
Message him now and tell him to go fuck himself.
>>
>>>/b/683049393

come join ebin raid brehs
>>
>>28390775
It'll be the same reason some of us here cut friends out, because of autism.
>>
>>28390512
Now see if you can practice for girls on him
>>
>best friend never made a move on any girl
>all of the girls he dated were 8/10 and 9/10
>he dated multiple girls at once
>fucked a stripper on his first visit to a strip club
>I tell him he's got it easy
>goes on a typical tirade of how sex doesn't matter and isn't the best thing in the world and how tragic it is that society puts so much value in it

I love that guy but sometimes i want to hate-fuck his eyesockets
>>
Does anyone find that the people from school you weren't friends with are more open and excited to see you years later than you actual friends? They just end up ignoring you while the normies buddy buddy with you.

I dunno if its their social skills at hand or your friends wanna forget everyone from school like you, but something I've noticed.
>>
File: fish.jpg (15 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
15 KB, 235x300
>>28390715
and of course you, the jaded faggot who speaks ill of everyone on an autism board. Not realizing that if you hate everyone around you, its probably because you're the problem, not them.
>>
I moved 20min outside of town and I haven't seen my friends since. Then the other day when I got out of the shower I saw I had 3 missed calls from two friends. I thought something bad happened so I called back.

>Hey Anon! Just seeing if you were home. I wanted to drop off some wedding invites~ :)))
>I don't have a car or a job. I'm always home.
>Oh, right. Then can I drop them off next Monday?
>What's wrong with today?
>Weelllllll, we're all watching the fiance play video games and... oh.. wait, do you want us to...
>Don't feel like you have to. Monday's fine.
>Okay Good! We all just started this game so we probably can't make it out today. See you Monday! :))))

These shits seriously called me to hang out for the first time in over 6 months and over the course of ten minutes decided I wasn't worth the effort.
>>
>>28390375
Whys that? I'm curious
>>
>>28390838
I had a few friends over my life (25 now) and this was what mostly happened. Sometimes I feel like Im there to pull solitary people up and then they forget about me when they can be normal. It happend a lot and it may be my doing but still.
>>
File: 1461511340441.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461511340441.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
I hated half my old friends and really fucking loved hanging out with the other half.
I wish i didn't quit kikebook so i could get in touch with the good friends again.
Oh well, maybe one day soon I'll meet them again.
I look forward to it.

I miss you guys!
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
>>28389717
It all started in middle school. I was a fucking loser, so naturally most of my newer friends were fucking losers too. I still had cool friends that I met when I was in elementary school, but the majority of them had different classes/homeroom teachers. From that point it pretty much went downhill and didn't really start ticking until I realized I was the outcast of my 9th grade loser lunch table. I had other cool friends that I enjoyed, but my school had 2000 students so lunches were split into 3 separate periods to fit all the kids. Because of this I was stuck with shitty nerds, some of which most definitely had mild autism at the least, that would shit on me on almost a daily basis excluding one or two people. I was pretty much "Jimmy" from The Ringer. This all changed when I switched schools because shit grades and slight signs of depression.
>>
>>28391106
the only way i can keep myself from being pressured is by cutting off all contact
i'm the most worthless omega male possible
>>
>>28391400
IKTF. I loved three of them but man, they really enjoyed hanging in big groups with lame people.
Now one is a copper who's always busy, the other spends all his time with gf and my best friend moved to Spain. Think it's too late desu, you shouldn't put off contacting them for too long.
>>
>>28391454
Cont: It was a school of 100 students. The school was literally a single hall that made a T shape with another hall. I was pretty fucking bummed and felt like even more of a retard for getting stuck there. Looking back of course I realize that it was the best for me. At my graduation (yes I actually attended) for my home school I had short "I'm seriously trying to avoid you and repress any memories that I've ever had of you" conversations with those old shit "friends". It made me realize how changing schools saved me from being one of those loser anime club type kids.
A little extra: I went camping with a couple friends, and turns out the brother of one of my friends was one of my loser friends in middle school. The day we went camping he just got back from an anime convention and was dressed as a ninja with a plastic katana that he swung around the majority of the time we were there.
>>
File: 1462228869230.jpg (115 KB, 771x985) Image search: [Google]
1462228869230.jpg
115 KB, 771x985
>>28391473
It's been like 6 years since i've seen my old friends. Idk, maybe it has been too long for me.

I do want to try though, i'm just really anxious about getting back on kikebook to do so.
>>
>>28391460
Well he used you from day one. I almost got something similar. Twice. Cut contact, so it is a good thing, but I gave one of them an earful. I'm gay though, so it's much worse for you. There's something about using straight guys which fucking annoys me SO much.
>>
>>28391529
this is a regular thing among certain gay people? like, find an obviously awkward meek guy and try to "turn him" or something?
>>
>>28391543
It's essentially a fetish. I'm sure you've heard the term 'straight acting' and the dislike in the gay community for like prissy queen types. Some take it a step further and lust after straight guys. Not to say liking a straight guy is wrong, I've liked a straight guy, it just happens. You don't know their sexuality. But it's kind of the game as finding a virginal girl, who wants to wait for sex before marriage and then pressuring her into sex. It's forcing something into something they don't wanna do.

I bet he tried to 'turn' you and say that you were gay simply because you accepted the blowjob and stuff, when you have zero memory of it. It's just textbook disgusting straight lusting. There's a difference between like a straight guy getting tipsy and kissing a guy on a dare and having a bit of fun, then the full on date rape and accusations of being gay.

He never wanted to be your friend, it was lust from the start. It was lust the whole way. I'd have completely fucking put the guy on full blast.
>>
>>28391657
yeah, it's funny because in a way i don't think i fully realized that until your post. after the assault things got mellow and it seemed ok, but then he'd ask more and more, and at one point he basically demanding that i cum on his face for his birthday and told me "i don't get it, you let me suck your cock before, what's the big deal", and that was the last straw.

part of the reason i was hesitant is that he was technically my student when he molested me (even though he was like 11 years older), so if i complained i was worried about potentially losing financial support and being kicked out of my degree. additionally, he seems like the kind of guy that could try to sue for libel or something. like, his family apparently is somewhat big (his uncle is an internationally famous lgbt poet) so judging from his guilt-tripping messages about dealing with homophobia and stuff, he seems like the kind of guy that would threaten to sue for harassment or something. so i just cut him off to make things easy.
>>
Oh and my story is when I was a kid I only had one friend and we went our separate ways when we went to different secondary schools. I ended up finding him again online when we were 17. We hung out until he was 19 or so when he moved to a different university, so now we talk online.

We both ended up gay. He wanted to do lewd shit. I was like nah because it was weird. We had changed a bit but it was like we were friends again automatically when we first talked again. We'd changed into similar paths. Right now we have different paths, though.
>>
File: 1444099326879.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444099326879.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>friends tell me they're sick of me talking about philosophy all the time and to talk about something else
>decide to critically evaluate the worth of our friendships
>realise that everything I enjoy can be done as a solitary activity
>realise I don't need them to be happy
>realise they have nothing to offer me
>block and delete everybody
>continue reading philosophy books and writing about them in my journal

Life is almost unbearably light without the burden of friendship.
>>
>All of my real life friends leave me in the end
>My online friends have been with me for years and I feel like I don't have to put on a mask for them
>We've met IRL
>>
>>28392350
Don't worry, they'll leave you too.
>>
>>28391826
You've ascended, commentator-of-originality.
>>
I dropped contact with the three people who I spoke to semi regularly, and I have distanced myself from the majority of family members who I only met with out of obligation.

Its truly the best way to live your life, other people do not care about you and if you gain nothing from them then whats the point in spending time with them?

Leave your home town and absolve yourself of unnecessary burden. Families were once a thing because we had strength in numbers, now most family members are a burden on everyone else.
>>
>>28389717

I don't hate them I just feel like we aren't the same anymore, at HS and uni my core group liked vidya and the same shows and we did stuff like go to the movies or just the mall or out to eat, then it became the gym and "going out" every weekend to some fucking bar as if that's the only activity, why are normies obsessed with alcohol?

they all have different interests and it's always "hey how's work/study/job hunting, did you watch game of thrones it was good" when we converse and they don't even want to discuss the show or ANYTHING holy shit
>>
File: 1422823719071.jpg (113 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1422823719071.jpg
113 KB, 500x378
>tfw you realize your friends have other friends besides you and you're not their only friend like they are yours
>tfw you realize years later that they weren't really your friends anyway, just a bunch of people you were latched together with because of school work etc.

I should had known. They didn't probably even like me, they always went super awkward when I asked if one of them could give me a lift to home, it wouldn't even be a big deal because they all lived in same direction as me so they could've just dropped me halfway no problem and it would took like extra 20 seconds to stop the car and let me out. I didn't have a driver license, but I would've had totally given them rides because I considered them as my friends.

I honestly thought we were a group of friends, but now that I think about it there were lots of red flags ie. them not inviting me to their after school things, I kept hearing about the parties they went together but I was never invited, inside jokes I wasn't in etc.
Sometimes they would talk about some LAN party they were going to have together and when I approached them they would go silent, probably to prevent me hearing about it. One time I checked facebook and saw a picture of them being in some summer festival together, seeing a band I introduced to them. Of course I was never invited to join them.

I haven't seen these dudes in years, our contacts were completely cut after graduation. I'm currently going through asperger's diagnosis process and it's very likely that I just imagined our friendship, and I'm a delusional idiot who has never had any friends in the first place. They most likely intentionally left me out of things because they thought I was a chore to be with. I wish they had just said that to my face so that I could had helped myself.
>>
>>28390512

desu you got your dick sucked that's not really that bad and you don't even remember it sack up m8
>>
>>28392858
it could have been much worse, i agree, it's not even the dicksucking/making out the bothers me so much (i remember the moment he told me and after i got off the phone i was like "huh, ok") but the fact that he lied to me repeatedly later and manipulated my fragile personality for his own personal pursuits
>>
>>28390723

>hear friend who I'd kind of lost touch with got into a car accident, my whore mother said it in a nonchalant voice like "oh so-and-so pranged his car" so I assumed it was a fender bender
>literally tells me before I go on holiday so I obviously forget
>few months pass and my mate turns up at my door, psyched to see him invite him in
>over coffee I find out it was a fucking proper accident and that he nearly fucking died, was in ICU then had to have rehab
>shows me photos of the car, it's in HALF, photos of him in intensive care with tubes and shit
>feel like shit and apologize, he says it's fine and that it was fucked for anyone who visited him to see it
>reconnect and rekindle firm friendship

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME DICKHEAD
>>
>hated all your old friends
>tfw now you can't make new friends

Goddammit
>>
>>28391275
>I wanted to drop off some wedding invites

the fuck would they do that for? "some" invites?
>>
File: muammar gaddafeel.jpg (50 KB, 594x578) Image search: [Google]
muammar gaddafeel.jpg
50 KB, 594x578
i don't hate all my old friends, but they all hate me for some reason. it started after i moved away.

i guess they really just hated me all along and i never noticed until they stopped pretending not to.
>>
File: nervous.png (53 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
53 KB, 501x600
>tfw no friends
>it's impossible to get a gf without friends
>having no friends is a red flag
>the girls that would be interested in you otherwise avoid you because of these red flags

I have this scenario in my head where I somehow manage to obtain a gf, and then she asks me why I haven't introduced her to my friends. I would then try to explain to her that I don't have any friends, and then she would think I was a some kind of player because I didn't want my social circle to know about her.
>>
>>28390099
>tfw I talk like this to my friends ironically
>>
>>28392808
Yeah, it becomes perpetually playing catch up with one another.
>>
>>28392808
>why are normies obsessed with alcohol?
It's legal, it allows them to get "fucked up," their rap music and television tells them that it's fun, it makes it easier to socialize and makes women easier to fuck, etc.

They're degenerates, basically.
>>
>>28393009
At least make some acquaintances from work, people you have a beer with once or twice a month. That way, you can introduce the gf to them, she'll assume they're your friend group, and it won't be a future issue.

Another trick is to go to Meetup.com, find some interest groups there that you like, and make the acquaintances from those groups. All you need to do is go to an event, start talking with some people, and then say after it if they want to get a drink to discuss the speaker or w/e. Then, keep doing that.
>>
I had my friends since middle school.We hung out every once an awhile.But we mostly end up playing gta 4 on ps3,Getting into fights with everyone in the server and trying to survive.we did this in till gta 5 came out. had a lot of great moments .after that drama hit and two of my best friends are not friends anymore.Makes me wanna go back
>>
>>28391275
>I don't have a car or a job. I'm always home.
You probably shouldn't have said that, they'll take it as a red flag
>>
>That one guy who came up to you all enthusiastic on the first day
>You dont make an effort
>With each sentence he gets less enthusiastic
>The small talk stops
>He goes
>Doesn't talk to you again.
>>
>>28393449
Sounds comfy. You and your firends vs the world.
>>
>>28393161

>it's always "we'll catch up soon" but they never call or text just to kick it one on one or something
>see them at the next "night out" and its the same shit "how's job/study? great me too lol busy busy busy we need to catch up soon"

then they have the gall to bitch me out if I don't "go out" a few times like I'm the one ducking them because I don't want to spend 7 hours at the pub again for the millionth time
>>
>>28392824
you made me feel sad.
do you have friends now?
>>
>>28393876
Then its always trying to get you really drunk because you dont get really drunk, then they move onto someone else who gets really drunk.

Then its just constant talk of memories, living in the past. I'm sick of talking nostalgia and the words "We should properly hang out again some time"
>>
>>28389717
I don't hate them, but I'm glad to be rid of them. All I did back home was go to one of their houses, smoke hookah for hours while we played GoW or CoD, smoke a few bowls in between hookah sessions, and ultimately buy beer and drink. It was fun for a while, but the routine stuck and eventually I just felt sick and overall unhealthy.

As for my new group, everyone is a few years older, but it's basically the same routine, minus the hookah. I've been showing up less and less to these weekend gatherings, and I think once I get a new phone in a few weeks, I'm just going to change my # and drop everyone. I just want to find a group of people who likes to go out and actually do shit
>>
File: 1448677053558.jpg (112 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1448677053558.jpg
112 KB, 500x708
>had 4 close friends in high school
>dropped contact with 2
>still hangout with one over holidays
>flat out avoid the fourth one after he got a bitch for a gf
>She said I was a bad influence on him
>even though I helped him raise his grades the last year of high school so he could at least get into a community college
>even though I helped him find a job
>even though I've helped him through all his bitchy mopey phases throughout middle and highschool
Then he get this cunt of a gf saying I'm a bad influence because my jokes are sometimes offensive. Fucking hell. The worst part is that in the beginning I believed her, that I've done more harm than good in his life, so I cut contact with him and have been too autistic to return his phone calls or texts. Women suck. Except 2d women, they're the best
>>
>>28394384

Funny, I'm the opposite. My best friend from highschool got married. He a Chad who says offensive stuff all the time, I don't.

As a result, she considers him to a bad influence on the kids and tells him he should be more like me which kinds of sucks in its own way.
>>
>>28389717
>having had friends in the past

please go
>>
>>28389717
They're enablers, they annoy me. The one that didn't and was more logical and not as bad left this shithole, she's social so has other friends.
>>
>>28394314
i wish i could just go out and do nothing and be comfortable. i have to be doing something like work or anything to keep my mind busy, otherwise my tourettes goes apeshit.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.