[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck are you supposed to do if your GPA is a 1.6 after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1462244794971s.jpg (7 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1462244794971s.jpg
7 KB, 250x228
What the fuck are you supposed to do if your GPA is a 1.6 after your first year of college?

My depression is partly to blame, i literally didn't show up to most of my classes. Also I go to a notoriously rigorous school.
>>
>>28389684
You can buy a gun in even the most cucked of states
>>
File: 33cb575.png (234 KB, 640x513) Image search: [Google]
33cb575.png
234 KB, 640x513
What your major mah nigga

scuse me i'm a bit drunk but I've dealt with failure before
>>
>>28389684
My uni has retake options, like you just go to the class again and the best grade is the only one that counts towards your gpa. Maybe yours has something similar.
>>
File: 1462410749336.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462410749336.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>>28389710
Economics

>tfw I got a D+ in my Principles of Economics class
>>
uh...may stat going to class?
>>
>>28389759
kek just retake it

here's the thing m8, we live in the age of hypersensitivity. You might think you're behind your peers and all that shit but they're prob right where you are.

People want to kill themselves over petty shit but it ain't nothing, all niggas wanna kill themselves sometimes but the world keeps spinning.
>>
>>28389776
It's not that easy when you have depression and social anxiety, retard.
>>
>>28389684
>Also I go to a notoriously rigorous school.
what school do you go to?
>>
>>28389759

I'm an econ major and I have a 1.6 GPA too. Our souls are connected OP.

I am such a lazy retard. I'm getting put on suspension for a semester for my grades.
>>
>>28389759
You were rejecting their fake models. This video is a rundown of all the Economics you need to know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rMeA1gyO0
if you want more read "Fooled By Randomness"
and then change your major.
>>28389783
Nah, text book Economics is fake.
Read "Road to Serfdom"
>>
You can make it up. Just don't fuck up for the next 3 years - study instead of using the Internet, for example. Go to office hours too idiot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.