[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /TiredOfLife/ here? Im not even depressed or anything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1458340813349.jpg (713 KB, 1205x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458340813349.jpg
713 KB, 1205x1200
Who else /TiredOfLife/ here?
Im not even depressed or anything, I just am bored beyond belief, I sleep 10+ hours a day just to pass the time,and cant even masturbate anymore
>>
>>28389630
Oh god that picture. Kill me now, it is me in every way.
>>
Depression isn't always feeling sad. Feeling numb or indifferent, and having trouble enjoying things are clear signs. I know the feeling though. I always feel like I'm just biding the time, as if I'm waiting, but there's nothing I'm actually waiting for... death, I guess.
>>
>>28389630
Whoever made this was super in touch and aware.
>>
>>28389761
That's the exact same with me. It's like im waiting for something.I just do what I'm supposed to do
>>
I'm pretty tired of life.

Day to day life feels like a chore.
I don't want to keep doing this for another 60 years.

I don't imagine anything interesting ever happening.
If I'm realistic, I don't think I'll ever actually be happy, I don't think this world offers anything to me.
>>
>>28389630
>tfw I have super cold hands and feet too
girls complain about it. fml
>>
I went through this phase until I realized the cold hard truth of life. And that truth is nobody cares and none of it matters. Live for you, and only for you.
>>
>>28390062
maybe you have diabetes or something
>>
>>28390062
Same, shit irritates me
>>
iktf anon

Been going through on and off drug abuse/depression for at least a year now, fucking up at uni, now dealing with a slew of legal problems...

just sucks sometimes when you can't even find happiness/meaning in anything you're doing, feels like you're helplessly trapped in a Groundhog Day - like cycle of pointless tasks and relationships. people slowly dissapear from your life for better or worse but nonetheless arent there when you need someone to talk to...

just gotta keep a smile on and keep trekkin on hoping itll get better, try to do things that make other people/people you care about happy, life is shit but it has its silver linings
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.