[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I JUST WANTED TO BE A VET WHY DID THEY HAD TO KICK ME OUT OF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461728953664.jpg (243 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
1461728953664.jpg
243 KB, 398x354
I JUST WANTED TO BE A VET WHY DID THEY HAD TO KICK ME OUT OF COLLEGE IT'S BEEN HALF A YEAR AND I CAN'T GET OVER THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>28389627
why did you get kicked outt?
>>
>>28389627
Why did you get kicked out OP, and why can't you just go to another uni?
>>
>>28389647
>>28389681
my student loan credit was rejected because I'm poor and my mom forgot to pay the water bill
>>
>>28389696
Why's your mom's nonsense effecting your credit?
>>
You could try the military
>>
At what time should i not go to school? And who is alright?
>>
>>28389696
Fuck that's the worst. America is the worst
Seriously take out a loan to buy a ticket to Norway and study there (never go bother paying off the loan). It's free for International students and you can still sit the NAVLE to be a vet in North America.
>>
>>28389824
Not op but if his mom cosigned the loan she's the reason he has it to begin with. If shes a failure the loan falls through. Sorry OP. Have you considered working and pitting yourself through community college for baccore and then doing college later when you are independent. You'll get fafsa loans.
>>
>>28389933
Is this really a good idea? How hard is it for an english speaker to learn Norwegian?
>>
>>28390697
The good news is that day to day, Norwegians can all speak English. But full immersion is the easiest way to learn the language. And honestly, if you're smart enough to learn veterinary science, which is like it's own language itself, you'll pickup Norwegian fine. Seriously I jsut grabbed from random notes off my housemate (final year vet student) and she's written telangiectasia down here. What the fuck does that mean? I don't know. COudln't be harder than Norwegian.
>>
>>28390697
http://www.nvh.no/en/Home/Study/Veterinary-medicine/
>Admission Requirements
A school leaving certificate incorporating mathematics and chemistry is required. Applicants must be fluent in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language. Admission is based on final school grades and is highly competitive. Admission is centralised through the national "Samordna opptak", the Norwegian Universities and Colleges Admission Service (NUCAS).
>fluent

Fuck. That's pretty tough. But yeah, full immersion for 6 months could do it. It's a germanic language like English
>>
>>28390757
>>28390836
I should have mentioned I'm not OP, I was just curious. Would probably study something like programming if I actually decided to do it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.