[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I will never set sail to search adventures and fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 39305.jpg (91 KB, 736x892) Image search: [Google]
39305.jpg
91 KB, 736x892
>tfw I will never set sail to search adventures and fight for my life in the sea
>>
>>28389481
You'd probably get raped by your shipmates, eventually caught by the authorities, and then executed. Or maybe you'd get lucky and die of an infectious diseasd that would be easily treatable today.
>>
File: Somalia_map.jpg (202 KB, 430x520) Image search: [Google]
Somalia_map.jpg
202 KB, 430x520
>>28389481
visit scenic somalia, i hear they need more pirates
>>
Not a bad thing, a fucking splinter back then could kill you.
>>
>>28389514
ya theres a terrible shortage
they,re so successful they,re all retiring
>>
I would give up on everything and become the best one, it does not matter if I die or live while trying my best
>>28389514
They disgust me desu
>>
File: 1454293931922.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454293931922.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>28389585
>They disgust me desu
that's racist!!
>>
>>28389608
ehehe....racism.....
>>
>>28389608
They disgust me not because of their color or whatever, but they are just disgrace to everything, useless brats
>>
>you will never solve the mystery riddle to help the rest of the crew find the hidden clue to the treasure

>you will never be an ace acrobat climbing all the ropes
>you will never leap and balance carefully in battle, swordfighting foes that board the ship

>you will never be a reverse trap cabin boy to a chaotic good pirate captain
>he will never realize that you are actually a girl while out at sea
>you will never make love to him in secret
>>
File: Pirate_Latitudes.jpg (51 KB, 337x484) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_Latitudes.jpg
51 KB, 337x484
funny, i just finished this today
was pretty good, bit rushed at the end though
>>
File: Langley-summer-2010-259.jpg (124 KB, 1023x641) Image search: [Google]
Langley-summer-2010-259.jpg
124 KB, 1023x641
You most certainly can, anon.

Not only that, but the world of sailing as it is now is the best its ever been, especially for a robot. Every single sailor from any era wishes he could live in the modern era of sailing.

You can easily buy an ocean-ready sailboat by working a year, even in minimum wage. After that, maintenance and upkeep pales in comparison to owning any house (and if you're smart and actually able to do shit even a car). Modern technology has made it so that you can get everything you need to solo sail not only easily, but also cheap. Sailing solo with modern technology is safer than any other era of sailing.
This is my goal and am well on my way to accomplishing it, albeit at a slow pace. Make it yours too, sailanon. It is one of the most doable "explorer/adventurer" lives available. And god damn can it also be absolutely comfy as fuck.

Pic related is a pretty standard sailboat interior for a 30-40' boat. Of course this one's pretty nice but you can get something cheaper but same concept for ~30k if you search good and also work on it for a bit. In reality you can just ask around marinas and eventually you'll find a boat for $0-15k that needs no more than a few months of work and an extra 10k to become ocean-ready and completely safe to sail forever.
>>
>>28389771

This is how everyone felt about pirates back in the day you filthy fucking hypocrite
>>
>tfw theres an old time ship i that sails around in my state for no reason and is funded by the government for young people to join
sadly is only for kids a year out of schol i think :<
>>
>>28389983
Best of luck for you anon. Sadly, Im sure I wouldnt be able to hold a job at this moment, but in the near future I hope things will get better. I really love this stuff, that pic is amazing
>>28390000
I meant not what they do, but their boats are disgusting to watch. I dont know, they are different people
>>28390047
That is nice, I wonder if kids still like things like this
>>
>>28390047
what state?
<tfw in oregon and would do this
>>
>>28390000
Czeched desu
>>
>>28389481
Lel, jokes on you, you actually are but the fight is convoluting and disgusting so you don't even know it.

This reality is a lot more intense than people want you to think it is.
>>
How cheap would it be to live in a docked sailboat?
>>
File: image.gif (550 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
550 KB, 500x375
>>28389481
Who else is hyped for no mans sky? It's the perfect chance to escape and have a chance at a life of adventure
>>
>>28390366
australia wa
>>
>>28390778
Im kinda hyped for it, but at the same time Im scared that it will be just another bad and boring game
>>
Those people didn't have a good life,they either caught diseases,died of hunger,were killed by other pirates or even by their own crew.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>you will never fight off a great Evil in a story that spans over 10 years
>you will never follow it through the Galaxy and try to save other planets but fail
>you will never have a close band of friends that die one by one as you try to save the Galaxy
>you will never follow it on a suicide mission to the centre of the Galaxy
>you will never fight it one on one and sacrifice yourself
>you will never be a legend that saved the Universe from the great Evil
>you will never have a husky
>>
>>28390817
Yes, I know this and fully understand it. It would be at least something in my life
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.