[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being in a relationship without having sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Suppose I somehow get a gf or otherwise am invited to spend the night with a woman. I would love to enjoy cuddling, caressing, spooning and kissing with someone I'm physically and emotionally attracted to, but would not have sex, or let her even touch my dick in any way. How do I go about this smoothly, is it even possible?

I mean it would be considered normal if I told her I don't want to fuck because I'm waiting for marriage or am too embarassed because I have ED. But the real reason is I just masturbated so much I injured myself, and I can't handle any fapping or sex because I will get immediately addicted to it and it will take over my life. Not to mention even if it weren't for this I would probably be too scared to have actual sex anyways because abstinence is the truly effective contraception.

Basically what I'm doing is going back to the state of mind I had before I ever masturbated. I was innately heterosexual since at least 5 years old, and developed the same strong feelings of being in love and deeply attracted to girls long before I started masturbating. I love the way I feel when I'm not fapping, cause even if I was never as addicted as I was, it doesn't actually feel good save for a few seconds of euphoria, and ultimately saps my subtle energy and charisma. Its like I'm a 13 year old boy again.

After this weekend it will be the longest I have ever gone without fapping since the period of several months I achieved in spring-summer 2007. I don't remember that time well, except that I was emo/poser-anarchist, beta as fuck, and a full time wagecuck.
>>
It sounds like you're hanging on to the past honestly. But if you really want to have sex with this person then you should.
>>
>>28389472
girl detected

there is no specific person yet or any clear opportunity, yet at least.

The point is I swear off fapping and choosing to remain a virgin for life, but I still am very very turned on by women and want to have intimate experiences with them that don't involve intercourse.

Of the 5 senses, there is nothing more pleasurable on Earth to see or feel than a beautiful female body, and I would love to just strip down to underwear and cuddle intimately with a woman, but not have sex with her.
>>
>>28389371
I have a somewhat similar problem, I think I induced ED due to compulsive masturbation over a decade and now it's pretty hard to get an erection when I'm about to have actual sex, I also realized I don't like being touched, it feels innately wrong or threatening and I also have some issues with getting emotionally close to a person. I recently managed to somehow get a gf and I have to resolve these issues because I really want to have a normal, healthy sex life with her, but really, the hardest part is accepting something IS wrong and to start looking for help.

Just go to a sexual therapist, man, everything you wrote speaks about a ton of issues, maybe even stuff you don't want to accept. Those people work with pedos and actual sick fucks, you won't be the worst they've seen by a billion miles.
>>
>>28389556
You're projecting really hard and its obvious you're the one with severe emotional issues and needs help.

My problem is simply I could never masturbate without becoming addicted to it and strained the muscles between my perenium and bladder- and the simple solution is to just not fap ever again and never have sex and let my body gradually recover from the injury.

I doubt I would want to explain this to a woman, so I am thinking of a simple and smooth way to say I'm voluntary celibate while still enjoying physical intimacy sans intercourse. Would probably suffice to just say I don't want to take any risks knocking her up and male orgasms are shitty anyway.
>>
>>28389371
>>28389556

I'm not sure I understand all of what you're saying, but I sort of get it. Family was super religious plus injured my right nut when I was ten, making it hurt to cum. Felt ashamed to talk about it and only got it fixed when I was 23. Started fapping regularly thereafter.

I thought sex would just sort of happen after I took care of that, but I still have a hard time getting it up around women, even when I want to fuck. I'm afraid to NoFap because I know I'd just blow my load in 3 seconds, although that would resolve my problems getting it up. At the same time, I feel like a fucking jackass having to masturbate to get hard enough to stick it in a girl.
>>
>>28389747
>strained the muscles between my perenium and bladder
That sounds like a perfectly valid reason, more so than any convoluted lie you'd rather say to be honest, just say it was due to an accident if you don't want to say you were addicted to masturbation. I'm curious now, what kind of symptoms or effects does that injury actually cause? Also, have you gone to a doctor?
>>
>>28389371
No, you will want more. You will want to fuck her. If you cant you will become bitter and irratable. If you dont she will fuck other guys behind your back. Dont marry her, dont even spend a dime on her. She is useless.
>>
>>28389371
Yeah but it's healthy to be addicted to sex.
>>
>>28389747
When I was younger and more of an autist, I was in an "asexual" relationship with a girl and it taught me a few things that might be relevant to you. If you can find a girl with a really low sex drive or if you're ok being the second boyfriend in a polyamorous relationship, you might be able to have you're needs met.

Otherwise, girls in monogamous relationships want to cuddle and be close and shit with you BECAUSE you are the one fucking them. It is almost impossible to form a deep bond with someone romantically without fucking and, all things considered, women want to get fucked, most of the time by the guy they are dating/thinking about/seeing the most.

Not sure you've considered this, but as someone with a sex drive, and apparently a strong one, you will likely be attracted to one girl over another because you find her hot and, therefore, fuckable. How do you plan to explain to her that you are into her because you find her sexually attractive, but you don't want to fuck? Ultimately, women want their partners to be interested in them physically. If you aren't or won't express this, they'll find somebody who will provide this validation.

I agree with the anons who have suggested getting some therapy. I had a problem with compulsive hair pulling a few years ago and CBT really helped. I didn't realize it, but my behavior was really a response to stress, loneliness, and boredom. My guess is that your compulsive masturbating might be the result of something similar.
>>
>>28389988
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudendal_nerve_entrapment
>>
>>28389845
Well the muscles in my perenium, like along the underside of my penis continuing behind the base, are all hard and stiff, tender to the touch. It would sometimes be painful form there when ejaculating, and would hurt to sit on a hard chair or bus seat- but that goes away after a week or so. It seems getting gradually better.

The most annoying thing though, that started after 2 weeks of no-cum but while still edging, is a dull, lightly ticklish sensation that feels somewhat like blue balls, somewhat like urine still in my bladder after peeing. The doctor checked my prostate and checked a urine sample, said everything is fine, so I can only assume its a muscle and nerve issue. My guess is the constant cumming and edging weakened the muscles I use to pump out the last bits at the end of urination, and without realizing it I was straining the by pushing too hard. Not at all painful, and I don't actually pee any more frequent, except the first 2 weeks or so when I tried to squeeze every last drop of piss out hoping it would go away. Still hasn't, but is easy to ignore. Like tinnitus, it becomes less and less an issue until doesn't bother me, but I still hope it will go away, as it should it its tied to overuse injuries of the penis muscles.

>>28389887
>>28389948
I know sex is something normal people have, but its not healthy and normal to spend like 4+ hours a day edging and/or fapping 8 times in a day. Its a severe preocuppation and obsession that takes over my life, and I am better off abstaining from sex and fapping even if it means being alone.

>>28390008
Well my boner will speak for itself that I'm obviously attracted. I liked women since I was 5 years old, and had boners since age 10. Life was so simple then before I ever masturbated, and withing weeks became severely addicted to it at age 14, and that is what I returned to, a simple life where I don't fap, but sex is not something I even want to do, yet am still deeply attracted to women physically.
>>
>>28390039
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudendal_nerve_entrapment
I researched all sorts of conditions like this, but since there is no actual pain or dysfunction, just a dull ticklish feeling around the bladder that seems to be related to my perenium muscle strain, ruled them out.

>>28390008
>behavior was really a response to stress, loneliness, and boredom. My guess is that your compulsive masturbating might be the result of something similar.
My therapist says similar. However, regardless, its the physical sensation of penis stimulation and orgasm that is addictive, and will always be problematic for me. I have accepted as a fact that I simply cannot handle the sensation of masturbation/sex without it ruining me, but also accepted my heterosexuality, that I feel too much attraction and adoration for the female form to become an actual monk.

Well, some food for thought is that there do exist women with a tiny or non existent vaginal opening which would make sex literally impossible for them.

And like I say, probably will never actually happen, all I get to enjoy is looking at women and getting friendly hugs sometimes.
>>
some bump

at the end of urination now I just do a kegel then shake my dick out instead of pumping, feels a lot better
>>
>>28390177
Not sure how old you are, but I think you might just be pathologizing something that is easily within the range of normal for adolescent and young adult men. Your problem is that the constant urge to have orgasms hasn't translated into a greater focus on interacting and talking to females in hopes of fucking them and having the orgasms you desire.

Most younger guys want to fuck constantly. Most are able to develop social skills that permit them to mostly meet this need. Maybe try to masturbate less, but you need to stop seeing yourself as some sort of disordered, sick person.

Forget about that shit and find some girl you can fuck as much as you both want and not be ashamed about it. If shit still hurts physically, get a second opinion or, better yet, see a urologist. Many guys likely have sex drives equally strong as yours. The difference between them and you is your perception of your sexual urges as something that is abnormal, shameful, and undesirable. Almost certainly, these are somewhat false beliefs shaped by your social context and personal history.
>>
>>28389371
>if I ever get a gf
>stop her from touching my dick

Why don't you consentrate on one thing at a time. Have you even looked a girl in the eyes let alone spoke to one?
>>
>>28390850
Yes, have also hugged and kissed before. Just anticipating how women would react if and when they take me to bed with them and I just want to cuddle but not fuck

>>28390822
I'm almost 27 and it had been a lifelong problem since I first fapped- there was never a time when I masturbated but wasn't addicted to the point it became a preoccupation and obsession that took control of my life.

Orgasms don't even feel good except for a few seconds. It feels shitty, dull and depleting afterwards. And regardless, I was always afraid of sex because I never wanted to worry about accidental conception- so this fed the addiction as well, being horny yet never wanting actual sex, thus retreating into fantasy, study and simulation of it.

Not sure if I described here yet, but I can't even illustrate the severity of the addiction, its not normal to spend like allyour free time fapping, like 4 hours of edging and/or 8 cums in a day until your balls are dry and you are in pain yet can't stop.

I know its not normal to be afraid of sex either, but it is perfectly justifiable, and I daresay celibacy the most noble and ethical thing to do if you truly never want to procreate.

This, in addition to the knowledge that I cannot handle sexual activity in moderation, is why I resolve to just not fap or have sex. I feel in control of my life, have more energy, charisma, and confidence than ever before.

Neglected to mention that there are other better ways of acheivng non sexual orgasm through tantric breathing meditation, that actual feels good, and energizing afterwards rather than depleting. Could do this as a mutual partner activity with a woman, or just like finger her G spot.
>>
last bump before bed soon
>>
>>28389371
The longest I ever went without was 87 days until I met the girl who is now my girlfriend and soon to be wife. It was the first sexual experience I ever had with another person but I was so aroused I pretty much came in my pants from the sound of her voice.
>>
>rationalising cuckoldry the tread
>memes have become reality
>>
>>28389371
Your boner would disagree

Even kissing and spooning gives you a hard on (well me anyway)

T.chad
>>
>>28389556
>>28390008
I had the exact same problem with my ex and it was frustrating because didn't know why I couldn't get an erection with her despite being young. I believe it is because of the ED I somehow induced in myself when it comes to actual girls. I've been put off the idea of interacting with girls because I'm scared to death of the same thing happening when it would sex with them, and contributes as to why I don't go out.
Whats your suggestion to fix this problem?
>>
I have the same problem sort of. I got my vagina sewed up, but now no guy wants to be with me.
>>
>>28389371
What the fuck? Why would you want to? Are you in the closet or something?

Just like nearly all men will stay away from girls who announce they will not have sex, girls will also stay away from a guy who says he will not have sex. Sex is part of a relationship. Only bitter virgins who have never been in a relationship think otherwise.
>>
Unless both parties are asexual, you can't. Sex is what drives a relationship, and ultimately what kills it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.