[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from getting a lap dance from a 7.5 out of 10 while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-08 01.36.46.jpg (231 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-08 01.36.46.jpg
231 KB, 600x800
Just got back from getting a lap dance from a 7.5 out of 10 while fucking rollar skating... so how was your friday

Inb4 undrage and b&

Im a skinny ass latino in my senior year 18 yo
>>
Holy shit a woman touched you?

Congrats bro!
>>
>>28389340
You look like those dudes at my high school who played with yugio cards. Congrats though
>>
Normally I'd "reeee" and be jealous and call you a normie and so forth but I'm white and 6'4 and I just don't find myself bothered by beaner shenanigans
>>
>>28389340
god i fuckin hate beaners. such a trashy shit-tier culture and people. food is the only exception.
>>
>>28389340

I just saw photos of my oneitis/ex posted on Facebook of her at some birthday pool party. I'm playing Dark Souls 3. This is my life. Damn it.
>>
>>28389414
you let this be your life, you lazy pussy. grow some balls.
>>
>>28389429
Op here hes right... this photo wouldnt exist if I hadnt grown some balls and told the dude flirting with her to fuck off and then that happned
>>
>>28389340
I played piano and started learning "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by ear.
So not bad.
It would be a lot worse if I spent any amount of energy chasing tail
>>
>>28389340
>Getting a lap dance right next to a mother and her daughter
Congrats on being classy bro. And when I mean classy, I mean absolutely trashy.
>>
>>28389468
What those are her friends... not sure where you got mother and daughter from?
>>
>>28389340
You'll have to go back.
>>
>>28389502
Im legal
>>
>>28389340
That is the worst bro ho skunk hair I've ever seen. Is wherever you live trapped in a time warp circa 2006 Southern Cali? Body looks bangin though.
>>
Well done beano
>>
>>28389510
Anchor babies will have to go, too.
>>
>>28389485
>Her friend is a preteen
Underage as fuck, now go fuck off back to Taco Land you fucking spic.
>>
>>28389539
My mom is white tho

Dad is italian descent
>>
>>28389510
Soon enough you won't be. Anchor babies are cancer.
>>
>>28389561
Give your land back to the native americans whitey
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.