[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you impregnate a trap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1461434128221.webm (987 KB, 774x580) Image search: [Google]
1461434128221.webm
987 KB, 774x580
Would you impregnate a trap?
>>
>>28389032
Wait is that possible if they are on hormones
>>
>cum inside a le """""""""boipucci"""""""""""
>2 hours later he shits
>and so, the trap has successfully reproduced

No. Not even if it were possible.
>>
>>28389059

Please be a troll. I refuse to believe autism and stupidity of your level exists on this board.
>>
>>28389032
>That limp, shriveled up dick
>>
>>28389032
Not if they look like that
>>
>>28389059
Yes but only with potent black seed, the whitebois androgynous eggs will ascend inside and fertilize.
>>
>>28389032
Fuck no. That's one of the best parts of fucking a trap, no stupid ass kid.
>>
I wish traps would just all hang themselves
>>
>>28389032
It's literally my biggest fantasy, I want to come home everyday to a pregnant little slut with her legs spread like that and her tiny limp dick hanging bewteen then.
>>
>>28389032
I'd certainly try my hardest as many times as possible, just to be sure. ;)
>>
yes just keep fugging boipussi till you make it and become a daddy
>>
>>28389086
you are retarded fampie
>>
I don't know why, but the very thought of this gets my incredibly hard.
>>
>>28389125

pretty impressive size if its limp and shriveled to be perfectly honest with you family
>>
>>28389032
Sauce? Everything about that trap is perfect.
>>
>>28391747
Saw her on tumblr before
>>
>>28391868
nigger theyre all on tumblr
>>
>>28389125
if thats limp and shriveleed its literally bigger than me hard
>>
cumming inside of a cute trap's boipucci while rubbing her soft, sensitive nipples and then cuddling and sucking on her neck is the best feel ever
>>
>>28391747
http://www.liveonthebate.com/visceratio/
SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
>>
>>28389125
flaccid dicks are delicious, KYS
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.