[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw broken cock >having sex with my ex years back >doggy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1429967981541.jpg (145 KB, 554x825) Image search: [Google]
1429967981541.jpg
145 KB, 554x825
>tfw broken cock
>having sex with my ex years back
>doggy style
>she overly-enthusiastically pushes back as I thrust
>bad angle
>feel pain but finish
>go to doctor the next day
>he tells me there's nothing wrong and to stop worrying
>find out years later damaged the corpus spongiosum
>bottom side of my penis is pinched right at the base
>doesn't allow proper blood flow to the penis
>have a useless balloon-looking appendage full of dead nerve endings
>got a new gf and terrified she'll leave me because of my pathetic cock

HAHAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHAHAHA
>>
>>28388928
Awwww poor chad

Did a slut bwake youw widdwe dick?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA EAT SHIT DOUCHE
>>
you absolutely deserve it and i laugh at your pain
>>
>>28388985
Rude desu go kill yourself
>>
>>28388928
Nice blog you limp cocked faggot
The wages of sin are death
and a limp broken cock
end your life
>>
fuck man. If I were I girl I would dump your ass. If I dated a girl and go to fuck her and there's no holes down there I would be like wtf.

What.

The.

Fuck.

But besides thinking you probably don't have anything to offer a girl, I feel for you man. Dead dick. Fuck. Nightmare level shit, I would think about killing myself.
>>
>W-w-w-w what if Stacy doesn't like my broken dick?

>W-w-w-what If she's a slut after all and would rather have a functional black dick pounding her roast beef curtain hole?
>>
>>28389044
>>28389004
>>28389002
>>28388985
Shut up you stupid faggots. The most OC comment I've seen in hours and you're all memeing your asses off with lowest quality replies. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
go to a fucking Doctor and have surgery op
>>
is there a way to fix this anon?
>>
>>28389094
Aweee are you upset? What are you upset about? Did Stacy break your dick too?

Guess what, OP. It's your own fault. Fuck off and post about your broken dick on Facebook, maybe they'll care
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.