[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now I don't have anything against Snoop, but why are Rappers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 657x370
Now I don't have anything against Snoop, but why are Rappers and shit allowed to not only sing about, but actually record themselves doing drugs and other illegal shit in their videos? Why can someone post pictures of themselves smoking weed on Twitter or Instagram and literally nothing happens? Why is that okay? Why is that allowed?
>>
>>28388684
1.It's too much trouble prosecuting them
2.It's not something too serious(like violent crime)
3.drugs are not as worrisome to the general populace
>>
It's the illuminati bro.
>>
>>28388730
to expand on that. let's say they're smoking a joint in the video. who can really prove there was weed in that join, and that's were the trouble of prosecuting comes in
>>
>>28388730
Well, I can understand that, but I grew up as a Moralfag, so growing up with people in HS and shit who would actually complain about having to hide their drugs and shit was fucking baffling to me when they could just... Not bring fucking LSD to Class? Is that hard?
>>
>>28388684
Normalfags post pictures and videos of themselves doing drugs online all the time. Nothing happens.
>>
File: 1434266232397.jpg (175 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434266232397.jpg
175 KB, 1000x1000
Okay I cbf making a separate thread for this but let's settle this once and for all boys:

is smoking weed for degenerates and if you smoke it enough, will you become a degenerate?
>>
>>28388829
Yes and Yes and Original
>>
>>28388829
Smoking weed is for everybody (who is 18, dont fuck your growing brain up)

However, it is a drug. Abuse it, and end up a fucking non-functioning human.
To me, smoking weed is just an enhancer. Do I need it to listen or make music? No. But I find myself having more fun with it when I do. However I know that there always needs to be a balance, if you're constantly stoned you'll have no real motivation to do anything at all. All in all, smoking too much turns you into a boring, shitty person.
>>
>>28388781
lsd is easy as fuck to hide
>>
Cus they want the little black kids to do it.

Well snoops way old so think of younger guys.

Everything in their videos is just stuff they want them yo do or buy.

You grew up in moraltown though, I dnt think you would understand.
>>
>>28388684
Because they do not try to present this squeaky-clean upstanding citizen image. Example:
How would you react if you saw a video of snoop dogg smoking weed? --Not suprised.

What about Michael Jordan? --He'd lose those Hanes commercials for sure.
>>
>>28389745
>However, it is a drug. Abuse it, and end up a fucking non-functioning human.
>>28389745
>I know that there always needs to be a balance

Hey look. a 'it's harmless if one in moderation' poster. Thanks for the revelation!

Retard.

Cannabis' harmfulness is determined by whether they change your DEFINITION pf 'balance'. OBVIOUSLY literally every substance abuser thinks they're being 'respnosible' and 'moderate'. The very point is whether it makes you think that 'I realized that I missed some relaxation in my life' (translation: lazy).

I seriously think I should stop talking to people. They can only gain and I can only lose.
>>
>>28389888
>>28389745
But do go on and say that 'drugs are harmless in itself', preventing any meaningful discussion through relocating the reason for their adverse effects onto the user ('it's his fault that he let it ruin his life, not the drug's!'), so to obscure their power to influence one's individual choices by insisting that those choices are consciously controllable ('it depends on you what you whether you let it affect your decisions'). Nothing else is expected of you.
>>
>>28389888
>>28389946
I didn't really bother reading this spergshout, can anyone tl;dr it for me
>>
>>28389745
Also, the music you make is godawful.
>>
>>28389962
The poster I replied to was a generic drug apologist, thinking himself open-minded and considerate of both sides of the issue ... ... while failing at even the elementary ways to discuss it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (50 KB, 319x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50 KB, 319x500
Because there has been a defacto legalisation of drugs and contrary to belief, there's never been a serious attempt to stop drug use

Read this book
>>
>>28390021
Makes sense, too. Drug legalization is the easiest way to dumb the society down while making it think it's been enlightened.
>>
>>28390048
(In other words, if I were a dictator, the first thing I'd do would administer everyone 'psychedelics'. Instant mass of religious, unquestioning, disinterested, unmotivated sheep.)
>>
>>28390003
>>28389977
You're entirely too autistic for even the likes of this board, might I suggest some dedicated forum for paranoid straight edgers like yourself?
>>
>>28390074
>autistic

If that's been made mean 'right', be it.
>>
>>28388684
>why are Rappers and shit allowed to not only sing about, but actually record themselves doing drugs and other illegal shit in their videos?

a few rappers have gone to jail for crimes admitted to in a song

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/27/arts/music/using-rap-lyrics-as-damning-evidence-stirs-legal-debate.html

>Why can someone post pictures of themselves smoking weed on Twitter or Instagram and literally nothing happens?

Currently the majority of people favour the legalisation of marijuana. That's why the state is being forced to look the other way, there is no public appetite to prosecute these cases. Arresting Snoop would likely lead to massive demonstrations and the judicial branch would strike down their existing laws.

They prefer to take their time to rewrite the laws in a way where they can still be as oppresiive as possible, so they simply don't enforce them until they can get new laws passed
>>
>>28389888
>literally every substance abuser thinks they're being 'respnosible' and 'moderate

I'm an ex-methoxetamine addict. I did not think my habit was either responsible or moderate.
>>
>>28390153
Well, fine, not for every class of drugs. But you know what I meant -- the 'more-enlightened-than-thou', 'I understand that life is about...'- kind.
>>
I don't really feel like giving the spegmeister more (You)s
So you avoided drugs your entire life? You're arguing with some random anonymous person on the internet with some half-read studies you think you read that one time after you jerked off, for all you know isn't even telling the truth about anything? Who actually gives a shit? Someone as euphoric as yourself should realize the direction society and the government is going as a whole is the decriminalization of recreational drugs, which btw has already been done in other countries, and the ZOG still don't exist yet you fucking nutjob. You put in all of this energy into something that doesn't really matter, and the reason I don't even read your posts or take you seriously is because you don't even exist outside of this thread. You're nothing in the real world. Know why? because insane people's opinions are discarded. As soon as you step foot near the White House swinging a sign that says "durr weed is evil!" you're going to be laughed at and ridiculed. So.. why should I give a fuck what you're saying? The answer is I don't, because you're not really speaking at all. You're just shouting into the void, and no one is here to listen to your autistic rambling. Peace!
>>
>>28390263
A long, smug post full of insults doesn't make you right

Nevermind this is 4chan, you're definitely right with that post
>>
>>28390263
Translation: 'I am a honest enough person to among all my insults, implications that you're mentally ill and your efforts pointless never actually imply that what you said was incorrect.'

Thanks, mate. I appreciate it.
>>
This is how the CIA advertises drugs
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.