[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1462584014352.png (449 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1462584014352.png
449 KB, 1000x721
Most cancerous board and why is it /pol/?
>>
I'd say it's here since we keep getting obvious covert shills like you.
>>
>>28388677
It's like it started off as mostly satire but then teenagers and legit neo nazis came in and actually took it in full stride and now it's the fabric of the board's culture.

I like some of the views but all the blind Trump support, "HITLER DINDU NUFFIN" and vehement racism is tiring to shift through.
>>
Who is a Hillary shill and why is it OP
>>
i thought neckbeards were on the SJW side, you know because of the whole "m'lady" whiteknight thing
>>
>>28388735
I like anti establishment candidates so I would prefer trump or Bernie to win, but I also am a low wage worker and trump would have me give less of my money in taxes
>>
Literally just a bad reddit post

sage goes in the options field
>>
>>28388677

6/10. Nice strawman, OP
>>
>>28388677
The board is metal burning acidic piss.
At first i got keks and it was so edgy, but now its a shit storm by dweebs my IQ drops by 60 points as soon as i enter. ( i have a ton of iq to spare)
Low quality political discussions.
>>
>>28388677
You chose the wrong kind of shitpost. I'd report you, but the mods would give me another warning because they're libcucks.
>>
File: 144423766793.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
144423766793.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
You skipped yesterday yesterday OP
>>
>>28388745
Those are the fedoras..
>>
File: b8.png (1 MB, 2075x936) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
1 MB, 2075x936
>not posting the best b8 image

you fucking faggot
>>
>>28388856
why are those terms used interchangeably?
>>
/pol/ was great when it was just /b/ posting about politics. I mean Chocolate Rambo, Sorry Snake, Zimmerman Sandy Hook and all that. Now it's just edgy 16 year olds posting about how much they had sandniggers and blacks, pretending to read Spengler and Mein Kampf and calling everyone who disagrees with them a shill. It needs to be nuked, and /pol/ IDs should be banned on /his/ and /lit/ for lowering the quality of good boards.
>>
File: traditionalIrishcuisine.jpg (37 KB, 578x548) Image search: [Google]
traditionalIrishcuisine.jpg
37 KB, 578x548
They shit up other boards with obvious forced bait threads, like /tv/ for example
>>
>>28388823
I was watching civil war with my gf, sorry m8, the film was ruined by some fat fuck eating throughout most of the film making the annoying ass crunching bag sound
>>
>>28388771
Same here. Either trump or bernie is a win one way or another. Fuck hillary
>>
>>28388677
Literally Stormfront with more memes
>>
I wonder why Hiro still keeps that shit board around. Fucking zipperhead would rather sacrifice quality for the information of a bunch of losers to gather and sell. And here I thought he would bring some Japanese efficiency to the site.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.