[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your story fellow robots? Why are you the way you are?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1448866000336.png (361 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1448866000336.png
361 KB, 500x438
What's your story fellow robots? Why are you the way you are?
>>
File: civilization.jpg (145 KB, 696x936) Image search: [Google]
civilization.jpg
145 KB, 696x936
>>28388572
I don't smile and I look threatening
People make judgment of me based upon fear, some upon hatred for a potential threat.
I remain alone, none help me because a troll faced Slav can only be the bad guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 380x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 380x265
Dad forced sports on me all throughout my teen years, trying to shape me in his own image. He also decided what I studied in college (exercise science) when I wanted to study computer science.

He did his best as a father but he played a huge role in me having very little drive towards thing that aren't vidya and lifting because I never got to develop my own passions
>>
Just self neglect
>>
I dreamed to big and the disappointment in failing was too much to take.
>>
>>28388572

I'm just a coward. All of my problems can be summed up with that. Been this way since I was a child.
>>
- born weird, with some slight dysfunctions that make socializing difficult
- intensely abusive father told me i was worthless shit constantly and hit me for no reason and now my default settings are "beat myself with a belt for foregetting to take out the trash" and "everyone is dangerous, do not let anyone walk too close behind you"
- obviously did not do well in school because other kids could use my weakness like a tool

to summarize, i'm badly broken and terribly sad. I need love and support to heal and grow, but no one's giving out free love to the needy -- only to chad, who doesn't even want it.
>>
Was diagnosed with Diet Aspergers AKA Nonverbal Learning Disability.
>>
I am here to get 88888's. What about you? OG
>>
File: image.png (113 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 1400x1600
My parents left me alone for hours a day, years on end, with nothing to keep me company except the internet. My mind has gone places it cannot come back from. I'm on a path deeper into my own head until I eventually implode.
>>
>>28388877
demented thoughts, suicidal tendencies
ya know, you're usual 4chan characteristics
>>
I had a crippling stutter that rendered me functionally mute for about 4 years, I never got out of that mentality of "avoid interaction at any cost" and it's left me incapable of dealing with the world around me.
>>
>>28388888
cergtfied original pst
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.