[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about NEETs. The REAL NEETs, not the NEETs you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1450029909681.jpg (94 KB, 611x425) Image search: [Google]
1450029909681.jpg
94 KB, 611x425
Let's talk about NEETs. The REAL NEETs, not the NEETs you've seen in the news.

Did you know that NEETs are the happiest people in the world? It was practiced by Aristotle and Genghis Khan, and it was practiced by Mark Zuckerberg, Donald Trump, Bill Gates and even Andrew Carnegie.

Did you know that not all NEETs are American, or speak English?? There are NEETs of every race on Earth. NEETs speak every language, but particularly Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Swedish, German, Australian, Thai, Arab, Polish, and of course English. :)

Did you know that NEETs love you and want you to be close to them?

Did you know that the food NEETs eat is not only cheaper, but tastes better too?

Did you know that Ricky Gervais was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?

Did you know that daily physical activity has no proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?

Did you know that you could convert right now, there's no lengthy process to go through unlike Wagecuckery?

Did you know that NEET is the only lifestyle on Earth that still encourages proper lifestyle choices?
>>
>>28388539
Nice to see a fellow NEET, I just became one honestly. Made this thread >>28388183
>>
>>28388539
>daily physical activity has no proven health benefits

this, I literally see more /fit/fags die than fatties before 60.
>>
None of these jokes are funny
>>
>daily physical activity has no proven health benefits

how so?
>>
>>28388812
overworking your joints and inflammatory system is just going to shorten your lifespan. olympic athletes dont live to a ripe old age for a reason
>>
The biggest reason to stay NEET is because wagecuckery has so little flexibility.

Its like going from 0-100. For most regular jobs outside of retail you are expected to work 9-5, 5 days a week with few holidays.

Why cant more employers support part-time work?

I think id be happy and productive doing 10-20 hours a week.

As most wagecucks, when I had a full-time job, I was too tired to enjoy my regular activities after work.

Society needs to get past the 40-60 hour work-week.
>>
>>28388539
>particularly Russian, Turkish
Good to know that you're either Slav or a cockroach
>>
>>28388921
Im not sure how you got that out of it. You sound insecure
>>
>>28388843
can you point me towards something talking about it, like a article or study? im interested to know more.
>>
>>28388843
>inflammatory system

Daily reminder you get dumber the longer you stay here
>>
>>28388539
What do neets look like though
>>
Op is a loser leach manchild who can't take care of himself and makes these threads to feel better about his shitty boring unproductive life
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Who /NEET/ artist here? Post your work?
Just picked up one of these bad boys.
>>
>>28389140
The most beautiful, compassionate and happy people you will ever neet :)
>>
Oh wat, I just realized I am neet. It doesn't count though when you're a girl.
>>
>>28389214
>fembot

Who are you fooling, zitborg prejaculatron?
>>
>>28389265
I'm not even sure if that's English.
>>
>>28388539
>>Did you know that daily physical activity has no proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?

I've been a NEET for over a year now, and at the start of it I was unfit as fuck, got dizzy most of the time I stood up, and had minor asthmatic symptoms. I started running, and since then, I've felt a thousand times better, need 1-2 less hours of sleep, have what feels like twice the lung capacity, and just generally feel a lot better.

Don't use NEETdom as an excuse to be unfit. Its the wagies who are too tired to look after themselves.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28388539
This is a "Did you miss me?" reply.
>>
>>28389171
what's wrong with any of that?
>>
>>28389140
Frogs with blankets
>>
>>28388539
r9k is nothing without you. Thank you anon
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.