[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im falling in love with one of my managers at my wageslave job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: killmefam.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
killmefam.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
im falling in love with one of my managers at my wageslave job. should i kill myself
>>
>>28388455
Don't fuck your boss
Don't fuck women at your job if you like not being called a rapist.
>>
>>28388478
His boss isn't a woman retard
>>
>>28388478
This is always wise, op. Take the advice
>>
>>28388490
actually, you are correct. since hes a man i can fuck him then?
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 205x246
>tfw start to get infatuated with a girl who works at the cinema you go to every day
>she stops working there as soon as she notices you taking an interest in her
>hatred for people born with ax wounds between their legs intensifies
>>
Are you me?

My manager has a crush on me and I feel the same way about her. But we're both too shy about that stuff.
>>
>>28388542
i think my manager knows i am into him. i think he may even be into me. but also who could be into me? idk all i know is this will end in a lot of embarrassment so i should probably just end it all now in advance
>>
>>28388588
how do you know that your manager has a crush on you? i think my crush is reciprocated because they are always extra nice and helpful to me and smile a lot in my presence and give me #theeyes and try to make me laugh and also laugh at my stupid jokes. but they could also be just being friendly. i never know for sure. God.
>>
>>28388656
Because I'm good at reading people, and my female coworkers say so

I've hung out with her before and it always feels like we're both just longing
>>
>>28388606
is he gay senpai?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.