[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well nothing is happening yet,but it could. This tumblr bitch(she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462511175987.png (150 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1462511175987.png
150 KB, 500x376
Well nothing is happening yet,but it could.
This tumblr bitch(she's actually a girl,but dresses like a boy=still looks like a girl) and I had sex.She wanted to be dominated and manhandled,so I fucked her basically,FacialAbuse style.
Thing is,this bitch is a bit fucked up(which i knew since all tumblr feminist trans retards are),and I didn't want to deal with her after that sex,or hang with her.She got mad,and said that she will say I raped her.
What kind of proof do they need?Can she just say she was raped and that's it?
>>
>>28388252
awwww sheeeeit whaddup its dat boiiiiiiiiiii
>>
Enjoy your new bride
>>
File: 1443378273557.gif (309 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
1443378273557.gif
309 KB, 200x230
>>28388252
you're fucked
run far far away
>>
>>28388252
>What kind of proof do they need?
None
>Can she just say she was raped and that's it?
Yes

Enjoy spending the rest of your life behind bars.
>>
>>28388252
go to the police and confess before she does

you'll get a lighter sentence that way
>>
>>28388252
You probably won't go to prison, but you might get kicked out of uni if you both go there. Shouldn't stick your dick in tumblr feminism man.
>>
>>28388252
This is such bullshit, there's literally nothing you can do. This is how things are now...
>>
>>28389591
stop posting this creepy disgusting image.
>>
>>28388252
If she said that over text, screencap and save that shit. Then at least you will have some evidence to support your claim.
>>
This is why you force someone to sign a consent form beforehand, detailing all sexual actions you both plan to do.
>>
>>28389992

>he thinks women can't retract consent at any time before, during, or after sex
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.