[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans such douchebags? Anytime a group of them are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pointing-and-laughing3.jpg (86 KB, 716x533) Image search: [Google]
pointing-and-laughing3.jpg
86 KB, 716x533
Why are Americans such douchebags? Anytime a group of them are in public they act stupid, point and laugh at other people. Why can't they just mind their own fucking business like in Asian countries?
>>
Americans are literally the stupidest people on the planet.
Forgive them, for they are incapable of higher thought and are dumb pack animals.

When people use big words, they call them "fags".
>>
>>28388160
People point and laugh at me all the time in public. Pretty sure it's just because we're ugly motherfuckers, like a fucking zoo exhibit to them. At least that's the case for me.
>>
oh my gawd americans are liek soooo stupidddd ugggggggh *licks muslim cock*
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 318x159
Google list of inventions made by Americans. Also Art, Music and literature...maybe they laugh at you because you're a jealous idiot.
>>
i was at six flags once, saw a laser show, they played the american anthem , eveeryone took their hats off and stood still

then the canadian anthem played, everyone booed and threw cans

americans are fucked
>>
>>28388160
It's because we have some hilarious looking people in this country. Look at people of Walmart and tell me you wouldn't stare/laugh at that if you saw it in public.

Asain countries are boring af
>>
>>28388339
Canada sucks ass. kill yourself whore.
>>
>>28388160
>like in Asian countries
People do the same thing in Asian countries, just not as obviously.
>>
>>28388358
>It's okay to point and laugh at people!
>Because it's so funny!
KYS you normie dipshit, you're the kind of person that cause school shooters and suicides.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.