[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le me when I see grill xDxDXD >fuuuuuuuuuuu >le troll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
>le me when I see grill xDxDXD
>fuuuuuuuuuuu
>le troll face?
>true story!!! XD :D:D:D::D

edit: reddit gold??? We did it reddit!

edit 2: upvote to the left <------ xDXDXD

edit 3: Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her. She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
>>
File: received_1164540013579753.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
received_1164540013579753.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
Hahahahaha
I love memes
>>
I want karma plaaaass!!
>>
File: tiawanese_eric.jpg (26 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
tiawanese_eric.jpg
26 KB, 319x480
My nigga Asian Black dude will concure

XDDD

>implies u suck
>deez nuts

RAWR XD AM I RIGHT?????!!??!
>>
whwn memees don t prevailt
>>
Where is the memebank?
>>
>>28387544
>>28387493
Same fag

[Spoiler] please vote for Bernie [/spoiler]
>>
File: nice meme.jpg (29 KB, 521x600) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.jpg
29 KB, 521x600
>You're Gay lol

DEEZ NUTS LLOLOLL HAHAH

FUNNY MEMES MAN
>>
File: 7vEqNSc.jpg (35 KB, 800x717) Image search: [Google]
7vEqNSc.jpg
35 KB, 800x717
bump this mothna
>>
[Spoiler]laksjdhbdbdhdjdbdbeeh[/spoiler]
>>
File: tumblr_nsunk9dGhJ1r6ja9oo1_482.png (272 KB, 651x961) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsunk9dGhJ1r6ja9oo1_482.png
272 KB, 651x961
>>28387493
upvoted you sir win all the internets
>>
ayyy man got any money
>>
>>28387647
fuck me in the asshole and call me willy I do
>>
How do I spoiler?
>>
>>3476833

FUCK YOU NIGGA I WILL DUCK U TILL THE END
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.