[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does life mean to you? What does being alive mean to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: fe131d.jpg (458 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
fe131d.jpg
458 KB, 2480x1754
What does life mean to you?
What does being alive mean to you?
What does living mean to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 284x177
>>28387271

I live so that I might one day find something worth living for
>>
>>28387271
I've been to that train station.
>>
every day is like survival..
>>
Life came to be. No one knows why, but we have some well-developed ideas about how, none of which explain why.

We learn about life by experience. We all have experience. All of us have our own shapes and forms of experience and therefore our own different worlds.

Our worlds are mostly similar, which we confirm with communication. Our experience is mostly similar.

The one part of experience that is universal or near-universal is longing and desire. Everybody, no matter who, wants something. Almost nobody ever wants nothing more than what they have.

Furthermore, it never seems to matter what people think other people *should* want. They just want what they want and it's not highly controllable.

The bigger difference between what you have and what you want the less happy you are and the more it hurts to be alive.

The only two things there are to do in life are to:

1. go after what you want so you can have it and feel good

2. let go of what you want so that you don't have to feel bad that you don't have it.

That's it. That's all you have to do. That's all life is. Go for what you want... or let it go.

Anything more than that is religion.
>>
File: oc suicide pepe.png (48 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
oc suicide pepe.png
48 KB, 1152x648
>>28387271
nothing. reh.. eh. eh.. reeEEEeehh.. eh...
>>
A big biochemical mess that I'm a part of because my dad didn't want to wear a condom.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.