[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a fembot anything! I'm a fat unwashed bottlepisser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: princess.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
princess.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Ask a fembot anything!

I'm a fat unwashed bottlepisser who never goes out, just like the rest of you fine folks.
>>
>>28387190
when you piss in a bottle do you just press it against your hole or do you aim
>>
File: 1462289255020.jpg (807 KB, 1100x1409) Image search: [Google]
1462289255020.jpg
807 KB, 1100x1409
start rolling boys, will you be lucky?
>>
>>28387209
I press it against my hole, otherwise piss gets on the floor. Sometimes I misjudge the position of my hole a little and get piss on the floor anyways.
>>
Are you a virgin at least?
>>
>>28387239
No, I'm a slut with tons of orbiters. I stopped being a virgin once I realized that I could get boys on the internet. The internet is like a McDonald's drive thru except you get boys instead of big macs.
>>
>>28387190
2 questions...
When will this fembot meme die? And when will you get the fuck off our board?
>>
>>28387270
>No, I'm a slut with tons of orbiters
How? You say you never leave the house. When was the last time you had sex? Also post proof of being female.
>>
>>28387209
It's just another liar in his basement. Women can't into bottle pissing. Laws if physics don't allow it. Not to mention is an art that needs dick skills.
>>
>>28387291
when fat female bottlepissers have elsewhere to go

>>28387301
Internet slut. And I've been in relationships with people I met on the internet before. In this day and age, who needs the outside world?
>>
>>28387301
Last time I had sex was a few weeks ago. I lost my virginity in 2008 or so. These days, girls have no reason to stay virginal unless they are religious.
>>
>>28387190
How fast can you chug a 2 litre bottle of chocolate milk?
>>
>>28387317
Have you never heard of funnels? Best $2 fembot investment
>>
>>28387398
I dunno but I just ate a kid's meal and I feel sick so I can't try. The toy was a real piece of shit-- McDonald's gives emoticon themed toys now. It's literally just a smiley face, fuck. I was hoping for an animal plushie. I want to go back to 2005 back when they gave out neopet toys at McDonald's.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.