[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /homicidal/ here? I don't want to kill my self, I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461009301435.jpg (89 KB, 723x722) Image search: [Google]
1461009301435.jpg
89 KB, 723x722
Who /homicidal/ here?

I don't want to kill my self, I want to kill the faggots that made my life a hellhole.
>>
>>28386887
Nah. I have nobody to blame but myself.
>>
>>28386899
Well, then stop telling yourself that.
>>
>>28386899
Are you sure? Chances are you've been heavily screwed over if you're here.
>>
>>28386887
What an edgy thread
>>
>>28386887
What did they do? originale comment fuck you 4chan
>>
>>28386965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs

Faggot
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (38 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
38 KB, 495x495
Eh fuck you, I'm not waiting on any replies. This whole worthless fucking website is cancer. A total plague on humanity. Full of failed normalfag scum and wannabe chads. Subhuman trash. I wish I was dictator so I could fucking strangle every useless eater scumbag here. I only come here out of habit. None of you have any sense of nobility, any sense of humanity, or any sense of the care of your own souls. You truly are a pit of demonic garbage. I hope you do burn in hell, because it's what you deserve. I wish I could justify your sick fuckery, but it's clear that you're all soulless trash, just like the normalscum. Keep blaming your misery on other people like the white niggers you are. If I explained to you personal responsibility and how you self-fulfill your own nigger prophecy you wouldn't even consider it for one second, even if you did understand it, which is a huge "if" (most of you morons are incapable of realizing how meaningless and irrelevant your goals are to real happiness). So wallow in your misery, be weak. I can't wait to see Muslims destroy this corrupt fucking civilization.
>>
>>28386887
There is nothing immoral in killing Chads, Tyrones, Stacies and normies, don't let any redditor tell you otherwise. I wish you Good Normie Hunting.
>>
>>28386950
By whom?
>>
>>28386887

Do you live near Wisconsin?

You can kill me if you like. I'm okay with that.
>>
>>28387329

I could even pay you if you wanted.
>>
>>28387629

You won't even have to feel guilt or anything. I'm barely a person. Just a sack of flesh.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.