[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERY ATTRACTIVE BLONDE AT MY UNIVERSITY IS DATING A BLACK ATHLETE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: huh18_zps6a464822.jpg (57 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
huh18_zps6a464822.jpg
57 KB, 500x666
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not exaggerating. The attractive chubby white girls were dating white guys, but the gorgeous white girls were all attached to black men.
>>
>>28386810
>go to the racetrack today
>just a few blocks from the local university
>full of frat guys and chicks in flower dresses
>tons of niggers holding hands with blondes

The modern liberal university is truly the most toxic institution in the history of the world.
>>
>>28386810
black men are alphas.

white men are sissy cuck faggots

what's so hard to understand?
>>
>>28386845
I didn't expect it to be this bad. I just want a gf and that seems impossible.
>>
File: 1462505393627.png (209 KB, 440x329) Image search: [Google]
1462505393627.png
209 KB, 440x329
>>28386929
That's what years of easy lives and videogames have done to us. It felt great but a comfy life is like sugar. Sugar tastes great but once you get too much of it it starts to kill you. You become fat, lazy, and weak and before you know it you're basically dead. An easy life is not always the best one.
>>
>>28386929
There is actually nothing "alpha" about being a violent, low inhibition nigger thug, you fell for the kike's meme of beta and alpha, in the real world, actual "alpha: men raise and care for their family.
>>
>>28386845
>>28386810
I refuse to believe these stories.
>>
Only low quality women settle for niggers. You are attracted to low quality women for some reason. Try raising your standards a little.
>>
>>28387288

Beta white cucks can't compete with the almighty BBC
>>
>>28386810
You are clearly a shilling retarded cuck. This is not happening. You are a liar.
>>
>>28386810
Only Sharia can stop it, Women are like children they run wild if you let them.
>>
>>28386810
do they at least treat them right or what
>>
>>28387386
See >>28386968

I attend my state's flagship university. This isn't what I want, but just how things are. It's pretty bad dude and I find it sad that you have to insult me. I just came here to rant about something that makes me really sad.
>>
irl only fat whites settle down for blacks. It's true unless the niggers have celebs-like status on social media or equivalent (and at this point ethnicity is irrelevant)
>>
File: kojima.jpg (62 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
kojima.jpg
62 KB, 500x374
this might be just my university but I usually see quite a few of white athletes with pretty attractive black girls

and, probably no surprise, lots of black otakus/robots.
>>
>old hags
>attractive
Get the fuck off and go back to /r/cuckolds
>>
>>28387502
I think that's only relevant to the older generation and those after college.

For most college white girls, they want to do some wild carefree stuff while in college. I see a lot of attractive white girls hitting it up with black college guys. Some of them are athletes, others are just regular black students.

This is just my perspective. I've been to a few parties and this is what I see around my campus.
>>
>>28386810
Ask yourself if you really even had a chance if there were only white guys in your uni for them to date

Then go kill yourself nerd
>>
>>28387665
End thread desu
>>
College aged girls aren't relationship material. By the time they've reached college, they've fucked chads of all kinds already.

Best thing you can do is just scout out girls that are younger than that and groom them to be your early bride.
>>
>>28387469
Proof or GTFO /r9k/ forever.
>>
>>28386810
Yeah and you're surprised? Just get an Asian qt m8. Much better and less bitchy anyways. Not to mention tighter coochies
>>
Shit that never happened - the thread btw kill yourself cucks
>>
>>28387288
>I refuse to believe these stories.

>be pretty white girl
>go to school
>spend years being beaten over the head with white guilt
>go to college
>your professors go at it even harder
>evil whites are destroying the climate
>evil whites enslaved blacks for centuries
>evil whites are oppressing the innocent black man to this very day
>you completely believe all this
>one day you're leaving anthropology 101 after hearing another 40 minute rant about how your race is evil when you hear
>"ay yo girl you got a fat ass lemme holla"
>and suddenly it clicks: here's your chance to make it all right
>letting jamal cum all over your face is one small step toward righting the wrongs of the jim crow era
>>
>>28386810
your university either has a shortage of attractive blondes or a huge amount of black athletes
>>
>>28386810
We need the CIA to introduce aids and dangerous drugs into the ghetto again
>>
>>28388299

this just creates more racism though lol. good intent
>>
File: 1460570947682.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1460570947682.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>caring whether Stacy's with Chad or Tyrone
>not taking pleasure in the fact that they're only making themselves look bad to the 90% of whites who still hate black people

Sit back and laugh OP.
>>
Why are there a billion cuck antiwhite threads spammed here on a daily basis?
>>
>>28386810
Oh my god shut up pussy.
Get big, stop being a faggot, then you get the pussy.

Is it that hard to wrap your head around?
>>
>>28386810
I suspect you are fibbing!
>>
>>28387021
Black obesity in the USA is much higher than white obesity you dumb fucker.
>>
>>28386845
>going to a liberal arts university next year
how fucked am i r9k?
>>
>>28388118
I hate asians. The girls look like cockroaches. Only small dick dweebs date asian girls.

>>28388456
university life is surprisingly fun. Most of my classes are in the afternoon so I am really free to do whatever I want. I don't even set an alarm for most mornings.

>>28388319
nope. I think my university is 50-60% white? The girls are usually blonde or dyed blonde.
>>
File: 1462313163290.png (73 KB, 190x214) Image search: [Google]
1462313163290.png
73 KB, 190x214
Why are you guys so brave now to blame everything on black yet afraid to do anything about your lives?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.