[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been NEET for 1 month >homicidally bored >feel my eyesight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: pepe in bed.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
pepe in bed.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>been NEET for 1 month
>homicidally bored
>feel my eyesight deteriorating from every day of browsing the chongs
>read so much political bullshit that I want to go for the rest of my life without even being aware of who the president is or what's happening in the world
>decide to walk to my friends' house
>sit and get angry and bored as they smoke weed and play beer bong

how do normies go through life without being bored all the fucking time? Whether I spend all day inside or all day out and about I'm still always wanting for whatever I'm doing to be done with so I can do something else, then that something else ends up being just as annoying.
>>
>>28386560
>not partaking in the drugs
>>
>>28386576
I get drunk sometimes, still doesn't fill the hole. Then I get frustrated and want to be sober again. I know drugs would be the same.
>>
>>28386593
>weed is the same as alcohol
>>
>>28386622
I wouldn't know normie I don't smoke it.

>>>r/trees
>>
File: 1434322594676.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1434322594676.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>28386560
Time to end this bullshit, sempai. You just need a shotgun and some balls. Remember, you can always be reborn in a better being during next life.
>>
>>28386662
sometimes I'll just get sick of rotting my brain from all this internet filth and just lay in bed staring at the ceiling for hours on end hoping for some divine inspiration to tell me what to do
>>
>>28386637
>i drink alcohol but you're the normie for smoking weed
>>
>>28386560
Watch anime

Play osu

Or do both.

There's a reason anime is popular. It works. You just need to find your poison
>>
The constant mental stimulation you get from being on 4chan all day fucks you up so that you can't feel content unless you're on an IV drip of useless information and banger.
>>
File: frog at peace.jpg (5 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
frog at peace.jpg
5 KB, 192x250
>>28387137
really? how do I cure myself and be content with sitting in the sunlight?
>>
>>28387222
Try smoking some ganja
>>
>>28387347
Start practicing esoteric Tibetan Buddhist nonsense. Suddenly, everything in your life will start making sense.
>>
Do some cardio my boi.
>>
File: 1437711436825.jpg (485 KB, 1296x864) Image search: [Google]
1437711436825.jpg
485 KB, 1296x864
>>28387437
Chan worked for me. Now whenever I experience bullshit I just say Amituofo's name over and over again until I forget what I was vexed about.
>>
>>28387559
Hour did he get such fresh fruit to doodled Syria?
>>
>>28386560
you're welcome to my thread >>28386284
>>
>>28386678
Ask /pol/ what to do, I wouodnsuggest other then a shotty senpai
>>
File: ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg
352 KB, 2000x1000
>>28387437

It's the Power of NOW
>>
>>28386560
Over 80% of their life is spent at work wagecucking. The second they get off work it's a relief and nothing is boring.

When your entire life is slaving mediocrity anything besides it is tolerable. People who barely or do not work right realize that it's way better but get overstimulated and do everything so they grow lazy and bored with things normies enjoy because they're always doing the "best" thing.

Do something that feels like work go for a jog, create something out of passion, boredom will go away
>>
>>28386560
>wahh im neet and im bored

thats your own fault for being such a boring piece of shit

stop whining and just kill yourself already
>>
>tfw play skyrim so long you just feel like going on a murdering spree before turning the game off
>tfw this is similar to life now
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.