[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey family, Im high as fuck right now, but I've been thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: must-not-look.jpg (66 KB, 396x887) Image search: [Google]
must-not-look.jpg
66 KB, 396x887
Hey family,

Im high as fuck right now, but I've been thinking about SJWs. I realized they are extreme hypocrites and I've created a paradoxical question that will show them for what they are:

Communicating is not my strength, so I hope someone else can make this sound more eloquent.

Ask SJWs: Why is it okay to control people's cultural identities (in response to that crazy "you cant say futbal because youre white" tumblr post) but not okay to control peoples gender/sexual identities? How is this any different from telling a man that its not okay to feel like a women because he wasnt born one, or that it isnt right for a women to feel like a man?

Then, they'll be in a dilemma and I will be waiting with a freshly microwaved bag of popcorn.
>>
What would be a good image to place in the background with this text, to get it to meme status (if that's a reality, as unlikely as it may be)
>>
>>28386512
they will just say "you were assigned a race at birth just as you were assigned a gender and you enjoy the privileges of that"
>>
You can logically disprove them, but anyone with a 3 digit IQ could see through their bullshit pretty quickly anyway so it won't accomplish much.

The problem is people don't give a shit what the truth is to begin with, this problem afflicts the majority of people, people on /pol/, people on reddit, everyone, especially normies.
>>
>>28386596
That would be a shitty response because
That's only recycling their illogically categorized "emotional logic".

And I would point that out to them. The goal is to bring them to a higher level of self awareness so they can begin questioning what they're doing.

But.. you know, not everyone changes
>>
>>28386675
IQ isnt THAT correlated with controlling/being able to see through emotional responses.

First example I can think of is Bobby Fischer was an anti-Semite.
>>
>>28386722
They will never do that in the moment unless you give them a way to change opinions without losing face. Even then, most people change their minds in the privacy of their homes after a sufficient amount of their bullshit has been dispelled (almost always by different sources). Just acknowledge you will be one of those sources and hope others continue to add to it.
>>
>>28386751
He was also a jerk, probably from having to deal with a sea of retards like you
>>
>>28386802
This is true senpai.

In my minimal experience, if you ask instead of tell, and if they're smart enough (which they usually are), they will come to the conclusion on their own. The trick is to ask them questions that align with their morals that will also make them realize they should apply the same moral to whatever the object of the conversation is.

Or use their logic to make them realize they are thinking about the object illogically.

And yes, giving them a chance is vital. You cant let your ego in, and just be kind and understanding to them.
>>
>>28386751
Bobby wasn't a jew-hater until soviet jews cheated him out of the grand championship. (look it up)

It kind of snowballed after that because pro chess players, especially prodigies are usually a little crazy to begin with.
>>
>>28386826
Is that why you act like a jerk, because you think it shows intelligence?
>>
>>28386975
No, I'm retarded and regularly see people grow frustrated with me. Expert on those situations
>>
I'm a feminist, and a lot of us don't agree with the idea of transgender or whatever they want to call themselves.
>>
>>28386751
>Implying being anti-semitic isn't illogical.
Found the kike redditor.
>>
>>28387293
You mean you're a TERF, that hates all men even the trannie ones? Go kill yourself tumblr scum.
>>
>>28387376
Nah, I don't think I will. I don't hate all men. I just insist that MEN are MEN, no matter how badly they want to call themselves women.
>>
>>28387376
She doesn't want more competition. Can't blame someone who is getting shown up by trannies though, it's just self preservation.
>>
>>28387466
I date straight men. If they're interested in "lady dick" they're not straight.
>>
>>28387422
1D personality detected
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.