[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really consider women or non-whites to be real people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I don't really consider women or non-whites to be real people
>>
Sorry about your personal failings.
>>
Certainly not an edgelord, unoriginal opinion to have on this board. Oh man, you're going to get torn down for having this opinion on /r9k/.

In case you're retarded, which you are, this is of course, sarcasm.
>>
File: 1429867388688.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1429867388688.png
51 KB, 240x232
>>28386202
I get really angry when someone on 4chan reveals they're not white.
>>
File: 1461630380271.png (123 KB, 912x672) Image search: [Google]
1461630380271.png
123 KB, 912x672
>>28386261
person of color here. I feel the same as the OP though
>>
>>28386291
>>28386202
it's okay brehs here's the feel good summer hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
File: kentpepe.png (97 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
kentpepe.png
97 KB, 800x778
>>28386202
Actually it is all normies in general who aren't people.
>>
Next OP will try and tell us mayonnaise isn't a gender. Get lost, shitlord.
>>
>>28386202
ok soooo you have a view that's rather common on /r9k/. wats ur point, anon?
>>
>>28386806

I realize you're extremely stupid, fat, and ugly. I'll help you out by putting OP's words in an easier to read greentext. I hope it's easier to read at least. I know you have brain problems. Maybe you can get your handler to explain it to you. His point is:
>I don't really consider women or non-whites to be real people
Maybe you can tell us what part you are struggling with and we can try to clarify on what the one sentence means.
>>
>>28386291
some of you are alright
stick to your own
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.