[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter how hot a woman is, her ass still smells like shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
No matter how hot a woman is, her ass still smells like shit.

When you have sex doggy style, her steamy foul asshole will be exposed to the air, and a current of sick acrid odour will waft up into your nostrils.
>>
Your saying that likes it's a bad thing
>>
I'd love to take those girls' shoes off and sniff their pretty feet
>>
>>28385855
Stop having sex with dirty people. Problem solved.
>>
>Not having a poop or fart fetish
Sex is wasted on the normalfags.
>>
>>28385881
My kind of human filth
>>
HAWWT!
>>
>>28385855

sex is for normies anyway
>>
Her vag doesn't smell much better.
>>
>>28385855
you have never smelled an ass.

a fresh, clean ass on a thin, attractive girl smells like flesh and skin. licking it is like kissing her on the mouth. There isn't shit in the ass at all times just like there isn't food in the mouth at all times or blood in the pussy.

orifices pass things through them and then clean out.
>>
>>28386079

Compared to their asses, yes!
>>
>>28386133
I don't know man, no matter how much I wipe and shower the shit never quite goes away. Is it because I have a forest of hair?
>>
>>28386079
Less during her period. It reeks.
>>
>>28386133

What the fuc. No matter how much I shower, the ass still smells. Try putting your finger there on the outside then smell your finger
>>
>>28385855
Then you're not fucking a hot enough girl.

Tip: if you dont want to burry your tongue in her asshole, she's not hot enough.
>>
>>28386133
Um, are you retarded?
>>
if the girl has a stinky vagina it only gets worse during sex when she starts producing more stinky fluid. not to mention that mixing with the smell of latex is unbearable
>>
yea and?

when i fuck your ass there is shit left on my strap on

all is fair in love and war faggot
>>
>>28386334
you have a problem ass, then. my ass smells delicious when i'm done showering. like young healthy flesh.

i have devoured like 2 dozen assholes with no shit smell.

you are going near rotten-ass bitches and you have a rotten ass.
>>
>>28386511
you disgusting pig.
why don't you just have him piss all over your face
>>
>>28386623

>implying i dont

watersports is my main fetish
>>
who /perfectlycleanass/ here

I always take the toilet paper, fold it several times, apply water then liquid soap
>>
>Fuck from behind
>Have to put up with the smell of shit
>Fuck from the front
>Have to put up with the smell of fish
>And the rancid odor of someone's breath constantly blowing into your face
How the fuck do normies like sex so much.
>>
>>28386832
Just wear a gas mask. Problem solved.
>>
>>28385855
not true at all. only once ever has one of the girls i fucked had a smelly ass. my current gfs ass literally has no smell. try fucking girls that bathe.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.