[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do weird beta men keep sending me messages on okcupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
Why do weird beta men keep sending me messages on okcupid?
>>
>>28385847
>implying you are a butthurt beta male posing as a female to get attention
>>
File: images (17).jpg (24 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
24 KB, 332x443
>>28385847
You're too ugly for chad.
>>
>>28385866
>>28385902
n-no, i'm a lesbian trapped in a male body.
>>
i wish cute girls would approach me instead of this shit.
>>
>>28385921
transbians are shit and literally no one wants them
you don't want men, women don't want you
you are literally a sub-fetish of an obscure fetish
you take what you can get dude
>>
>>28385847
Cringe worthy thread
>>
>>28386036
i've fucked vagina-having women before, pic related

the trouble is finding one that isn't obese but also not transphobic and willing to be in a long term relationship, which is a problem my cis lesbian friend also has
>>
>>28386123
>tfw no cleavage gf
>>
>>28386123
Literally my dream. I'm prettier than the girl you posted but I have such an obscure desire I'm losing hope.

I want an androgynous or girlish trap who isn't post op and doesn't intend to change that, likes cute young girls (like me), and likes to play rough/dominant in bed with them and acts like a teasing big sister out of the bedroom.

Most traps are hard core submissive though which is a bummer.
>>
>>28386123
like I said you are a sub-fetish of a fetish
there are a minuscule amount of people who want to be in a long term relationships with you
even less than a conventional lesbian so you have to take what you get
>>
>>28386123
>transphobic
>cis
>using these words on 4chan unironically
Please go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>28386286
well i mean

i don't even know if you're my type or the other way around, and i only wanted to be with her because of her non-normie personality

i might fit your criteria, but i don't know you or anything and even though i'm dominant my self-esteem is so low that i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be attracted to me anyway
>>
File: 1457856677469.gif (621 KB, 697x400) Image search: [Google]
1457856677469.gif
621 KB, 697x400
>>28386123
post pics op

ORIGINAL COMMENTO
>>
>>28386346
pics of what

her without makeup or filters?

sure, but it's a lot less impressive
>>
>>28386377
you

ORIGINAL COMMENTO
>>
>>28386338
I don't mind low self esteem. Tell me about your sexual fantasies anon.
>>
>>28386401
i look retarded lol, my hair is in the weird half-grown stage and i've only been on hormones for five months so the fat in my face still shows my slightly masculine facial structure
>>
>>28386416
i made this post which summarises it pretty well i think
>>
>>28386416
>>28386463
also i've matured a little since then i think

i've had the big sister role in the relationships i've had since then and it's really funny to tease a cute girl and make her blush in public desu
>>
>>28386463
>>28386486
That's hot. I'm going to die alone and never experience this. I could have lived life on easy mode as a qt loli type, why was I born with this interest? ;-;

Fug
>>
>>28386562
eh

you can hang out with my group of agp transbians if you want

here: https://discord.gg/0qFz5Shp1aVPdyip
>>
>>28386577
What's agp?

Is not an original comment
>>
>>28386599
it's a meme on the term 'autogynephilic'

by 'agp' we mean trans women who don't hate their dicks; there's a sliding scale between 'the operation is disgusting and i'm fine with what i have' and 'i want to choke girls on my cock and wish it was bigger than it is'

if you want to date a trans girl you'd probably do well knowing about their memes, it's endearing
>>
>>28386645
Interesting.

>tfw no trans cock to choke on
>>
>>28386746
i mean

you're probably a cis man just memeing or whatever

but feel free to come and talk to us if you want a gf.
>>
File: Tie-a-Noose-Step-10-Version-2.jpg (34 KB, 630x345) Image search: [Google]
Tie-a-Noose-Step-10-Version-2.jpg
34 KB, 630x345
>I want to make a portal to go to anime world

We already have one though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.