[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey lil bro, wanna watch me while I work out? You can hold my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey lil bro, wanna watch me while I work out? You can hold my ass. and even lick it when we're done if you're a good boy ;)
>>
Is the incest thing a meme or are there degenerates who are actually into this shit?
>>
>>28386044
Incest is probably like the oldest fetish of them all idk if you're joking about incest being a meme. If you're not you're retarded. If you are... Carry on
>>
>>28385765
Why would I want to lick an ass? Poop comes out of there.
>>
>>28386141
>He defends the urge to fuck his family members

Have fun with that, you inbred faggot.

inb4 muh animal instinct bruh
>>
>>28386194
Lmao I'm not saying I want to but it would be idiotic to pretend like incest isn't a common and longstanding fetish
>>
>You see your sister coming back from a day at the gym. She looks really fit and trim, with some nice muscle to boot. There's just one thing odd about her, and that's her noticeably large crotch. It's been a week since you've started noticing, and you can't help but sneak a peak here and there. Until one day you get caught.
>"I see you staring, bro. You've been acting weird around me recently, I've noticed. And I think I know why..."
>Her words cut through you. You are not as strong as her, in fact, you're pretty scrawny. Almost enough to pass as a girl if you tried. You are pretty enamored by her cock, and try to pretend you werent staring.
>She comes up to you, staring you down from a height bigger than yours. "You like staring at it, don't you?" With a swift, unexpected motion, she forces your head down to her crotch, letting you soak up the vision in all of its glory. Her skin tight shorts do it much glory. The rich musk wafts into your nostrils, you can hardly think. She decides to go further and rub it in your face, making you blush something fierce.
>A few seconds after, she backs down, and says, "Alright, I need to go get something to eat. We can do this later if you really want, and I'm sure you want to. Later." She walks out of the room and into the kitchen. You've never been so turned on before in your life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.