[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf fags answer me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1024x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1024x566
Is No Frills a based retail store? I'll be renting for two months while working on location and need to shop for some basic goods and foods.

Is no frills a meme or based store?
>>
It's just American shit. Go to Loblaws or food basics.
>>
no frills is disgusting poor fag store. noname brand is shit. horrible fruit and veg.

they dont even have a deli or butcher

sobeys masterrace

loblaws/independent is also good
>>
>>28385702
Cheap as fuck for anything canned or can live on a shelf. Meat is shit tier quality and expensive.

But I can fill up a backpack there for under 20 bucks.
>>
?? What the fuck are you asking? No frills is a somewhat cheap store for some things and average price in others. It's a grocery store. Go there, write down prices of stuff you normally buy, then go to another and compare prices, and see if it's worth it
>>
>>28385702
>Is no frills a meme or based store?

What does this question even mean ? Its a fucking grocery store.
>>
>>28385775
who the fuck uses a backpack as a unit of measurement

are you a hobo?
>>
>>28385702
>Is no frills a meme or based store?

No frills is not a meme store. They do not sell memes they are a grocery store.
>>
>>28385702
>need to shop for some basic goods and foods

No Frills is definitely the store for that. Some of the cheapest prices and I disagree with >>28385757, I find their No Name brand stuff to be really good overall. Plus they carry some President's Choice items, another of the Loblaws store brands that's a bit more expensive but usually good quality.

I agree their fruit and veg section is underwhelming (but not "horrible") and the meat is expensive. Still your best bet for basic groceries IMO.
>>
If you ever see a Safeway, go get one of their sub sandwiches at the deli. They make it in front of you, not a premade sub and they are too fuckin deadly I would spend my last $8 on a Safeway sub.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.