[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend is obsessed with these faggots. I have to listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: faggots.jpg (11 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
11 KB, 303x166
My boyfriend is obsessed with these faggots. I have to listen to their shitty videos every single day. I've played more games throughout my life and have more knowledge about games in general than these faggots. They aren't even funny. what do?
>>
>>28385434
if you're his girlfriend i'd pay you to cheat on him, one of my ex girlfriends thought they were the god's gift to earth but i got bored of it

much better LPers out there like c&i or slowbeef
>>
>>28385434
dump him for chad or one of your orbiters
>>
>>28385434
Buy him some fucking headphones.
>>
>>28385434
AWW FAK

MY AAAASHOLE
>>
>>28385526
>Aaron: "YES THAT IS A FUNNY HAHA JOKE I MADE"
>Aaron: "DO THE JIMP JAMPING JUMP!!! THE JUMPING THING"
>Jon: "GEEEEECHCHHH!!"
every single episode haha fun!!!!! funnie!!!!
>>
>>28385526
yeah, that basically sums up the majority of their commentary.
>>
I would strongly recommend killing yourself, shortly after fucking off back to r*ddit.
>>
>>28385434
Cheat on him. Make sure he catches you with a bbc or so. Then say it was his beta faggoty interests and his baby cock that no longer interests you or that you need a real man or something like that, make sure to call him a boy.
>>
Personally I like them. You can really tell they are friends and enjoy talking to each other. I listen to them and I feel less lonely because it feels like sitting in on a couple of good buddies. I will admit some of their stuff is not very good, but the endless ocean playthrough was god tier comfy.
>>
they turned to shit when john tron left

now it's just a waste
>>
>>28385696
I think Danny's funny and all in all a cool dude, but Arin is so depressingly unfunny, and shit at any game he plays that watching those videos are not worth the torture
>>
>>28385559
>Aaron
It's Arin.
>>
>>28385692
Game grumps are my best friends. :(
>>
>>28385997

>start watching game grumps
>release that I just use it pretend that there is some social interaction going on instead of me being a friendless loser

feels bad.
>>
>>28386021
have you had dreams that they wanted to hang out with you?

>wake up
>still no friends
>>
>>28386138

No... thank god stopped listening to them a year ago or so
>>
how funny you find something has to do with 1) how much you value the people around you, 2) whether you're with people/what type of people they are, 3) obviously your sense of humor and (You)

they just interact and play video games and make jokes that are funny sometimes it's nice why hate ;__;

i pretend i'm lurking in a skype chat with them, watching them do their thing as if they're screen-sharing while i do other things like browse /r9k/

i wish death would wash over me and end this lonely, lonely existence
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.