[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHAD WINS AGAIN! HAHA! Do you ever stop losing /r9k/??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: NEivULxsbV87lq_2_b.jpg (72 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEivULxsbV87lq_2_b.jpg
72 KB, 600x316
CHAD WINS AGAIN! HAHA!

Do you ever stop losing /r9k/??
>>
>>28385377
Nope.

Unoriginal comment
>>
File: 1461371699931.png (33 KB, 969x308) Image search: [Google]
1461371699931.png
33 KB, 969x308
Losing where it counts helps you cherish the small victories, at the very least. But no. Losing is the name of the subhuman's game. I'm starting to realize more and more that all the victories I've ever had were graciously granted and I keep doing shit to prove that I'm not worthy of it.
>>
>going to see a movie on opening night
normie leave
>>
>>28385377
>implying iron man isn't the chad
Cap just wanted to protect the only friend he had left.
>>
>>28385377
Op thinks the virgin guy is the Chad and not the multi billionaire play boy.
>>
>>28385377

Fuck! This film seems so shitty!
>>
>>28385377
>Captain America
>chad
Ironman is the chad. Ironman is a self absorbed rich womanizing faggot playboy. Captain America is literally the embodiment of ideology and conservative values.
>>
War Machine gets dead
Spiderman gets broken back'd
Black Panther goes on a rant about the evils of white people
Black Widow shoves feminism into everything now
Iron Man gets his core busted and is on his death bed. Off screen is a man he's talking to saying he's letting him take up the Iron Man suit (Guess they couldn't afford RDJ anymore)
Scarlet Witch gets abducted by Dr Strange in Post credits
>>
>>28385840

Really? More, plz!
>>
>>28385934
Thor makes a tiny stupid cameo

Hawkeye gets blinded but it's played off as "happy" as he can finally be with his family away from the dangerous super hero life for good

Post-post credit scenes which you only saw if you purchased the 3D ticket had one of the evil ayys from Guardians of the Galaxy meet Bruce Banner and she offers to take him to a safe planet where he can be alone (Prelude to Planet Hulk)
>>
So does Scarlett fuck the nigger?
>>
>>28386109
Yeah, the Blacked video will be out shortly.
>>
>>28386166
I assume the jewrector somehow Incorporated interracial sex there
>>
>>28386166

It'll be on KEKD first because Capt was watching in the background
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.