[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move to a foreign country >complain that this country's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1462578467416.png (391 KB, 490x1230) Image search: [Google]
1462578467416.png
391 KB, 490x1230
>move to a foreign country
>complain that this country's food isn't identical to that of your home country
>complain that not everyone likes the same food you like
>cry about racism and post your tantrum on the internet
I can't do this anymore.
>>
OP, he didn't complain about any of those things. You're genuinely a stupid individual that poorly interpreted his message. However, he is also almost as whiny as you are so you're both total faggots.
>>
>>28385565
>I can't find chingkiang vinegar in the average grocery store, this is somehow racist!
Fuck off.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
>>28385371
White people killed millions and conquered the entire world to make their food taste better.
I think we can enjoy our food as much as you asians.
>>
>>28385631
food and a nice cup of tea. worth taking over the world for
>>
>>28385598
he didn't say it was racist you stupid mong, he just called it a "struggle" which is hood speak for "it's difficult or inconvenient"

if you're going to get mad about something, at least be literate enough to read it correctly, stupid uneducated nigger

he wasn't really trying to say white people are racist, just that they're ignorant and judgmental

I don't care for his whining, but you're being as much of a victim baby as he is, anytime someone says something dissenting towards whites I bet you get butt blasted as fuck
>>
>>28385697
he literally said food is racist in the third sentence you illiterate retard
>>
So...

I don't really get it.

This asian dude is basically saying that white people don't understand the value and importance of food, but that non-white people do?

I skimmed through it admittedly, but this is the most I got out of it.
>>
>>28385722
that doesn't mean he's saying not having "something something" vinegar is due to racism

you stupid nog

you're linking two separate points with two separate ideas. if it made any sense to connect them, you could've also said that he thinks it's due to classism. please improve your elementary reading level.
>>
>>28385743
he's complaining that americans americanize the food in their country
and that he can't get "authentic" food or ingredients anywhere for his obscure ethnic dishes
then he calls white people racist and say they can't understand minorities because they have a hard time finding ingredients for their obscure shit
>>
>>28385743
yeah it's pretty stupid. Typical SJW minority ranting. But I think OP is a butthurt losers for being bothered enough to make a thread about it.
>>
>>28385786
>everything is racist
>everything is sexist
>everything is homophobic
>>
>>28385371
So Asian people are finally jumping on the white-hate train too? Fucking slant manlets actually think niggers and spics are their allies lel. They'll be next on the chopping block once whites are out of the way.
>>
>>28385833
yeah, I'm sure he is an SJW

why make this thread tho? You see shit like this every day.
>>
>>28385697
>"Americans have bland taste buds."
>"WAAAAAH WHY DON'T THEY SELL DOG IN THEIR SUPERMARKETS LIKE THEY DO IN MY OWN GOOK COUNTRY! HOW DARE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES! I'M OPPRESSED!"
>>
>>28385971
God, you're stupid. I never agreed with him, you absolute retard. You sound uneducated and illiterate. I hope you work on that.
>>
>>28386013
Which part of my stance do you disagree eith, you literal retard. Which part.
>>
>>28385833
Welcome to Post-Modernism 101.
>>
>>28385371
How can you rant about race for 11 paragraphs without making a single point?
>>
>>28385786
.... he said that food is political, racist, classist, conflict, and solidarity. That sets the tone for the whole piece. He is very obviously saying that all of his struggles with food are due to an inherent racism of the system he is immersed in. When he complains about korean-owned restaurants that serve fake japanese food to white people, he is saying that whites are racist for not liking real authentic korean food and preferring "bland" "americanized" food instead. How can you not think he is directly talking about racism when he says the story about a white coworker who complains "eww, what did you eat?" when he notices massaman curry on his fingers.

He says "food is racist" then he goes on with the rest of the entire piece giving examples of how food is racist and the country he is living in is exerting racist power over him by rejecting the traditional food of his home country. THAT IS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING PIECE.

By the way, yes the whole piece is garbage and the stupid fuck who wrote it is an entitled retard cunt who is obsessed with himself and is actually ten times more racist than the "racism" he is complaining about.
>>
File: 1427978653803.jpg (4 KB, 126x125) Image search: [Google]
1427978653803.jpg
4 KB, 126x125
What a fucking mong. I'm sad when I can't find a specific food / ingredient but I don't have a long, racist whine about it. Don't like your fratty frat college? Work harder and get into a top school where people don't act like retards.

Goddamn I'm mad.
>>
>>28387109

He can't racist, he's not white. Racism is about power.
>>
>>28385697

I'm white and far from ignorant. I can find all my white people staples at the grocery stores I frequent. He's a stupid butthurt chink too stupid to even go grocery shopping. I manage just fine to even get my obscure ass chinky food because I'm a hopeless weeb. I even find chinese yeast balls. I don't even know what they're called because the packaging is just chicken scratch but it makes delicious steamed rice into delicious moldy yeasty rice which yields a delicious syrup that gets me drunk as fuck. He's clearly a fucking retard if he can't even find something he knows both the ping-pong name and english name for. If it's not in the store then he could try google. He gets more sympathy pretending to be too stupid to go grocery shopping though, and that's what he really wants.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 603x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 603x541
>it's a "SJW white-hating retard" episode
>>
>White people have never been made to feel embarrassed about their food
What a moron. What about scotts? People make fun of haggis all the time? Fast food is an American invention. The slur on /pol/ for Americans is "burgers." People make fun of aussies for marmite.
Pretty narcissistic behaviour to think that your people are the only ones that are criticized or feel strongly about cuisine.
>>
File: 1458087027388.jpg (81 KB, 651x489) Image search: [Google]
1458087027388.jpg
81 KB, 651x489
>read some other of his shit
>he makes a post getting offended about may 5th
>asian american dude
>whining in the name of mexicans
>to a white american audience with white guilt
>goes on to say how if anything may 5th was about dismantling white culture

>let him know most mexicans don't give a shit about gringos getting shitfaced to our name
>tell him how he's delusional and a race baiter
>comment gets rated out by a white girl to a black mod and deleted, and block me from commenting on the page

If any libcucks lurk r9k I want you to know that it's thanks to people like you that Trump is on the way to become president, and it is thanks to the promise of cucks like you getting fucked over that if I could I'd vote for the guy, no other reason.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.