[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solipsism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 960x768
Another reason why I think this is 100% true
>be me thinking really hard about suicide
>my mom literally brings up suicde today
Everytime I think of something or am stressed there is a reaction that just does not feel natural I think I really am starting to see through this facade my brain has put up for me and suicide is the only escape
>>
>>28385264
Am I stupid yes yes I'm so fucking unable to communicate my feelings it's painful
>>
>>28385264
Yeah I have this thought a lot. Probably just confirmation bias.
>>
>>28385264
If your life is so shit. Why not just actively do something different?
>>
File: 1462135227699.jpg (2 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
1462135227699.jpg
2 MB, 2576x1932
>>28385264
Solipsism is the philosophy that turbo autists choose when they become so narcissistic that they think literally everything revolves around them.
>>
>>28385735
I try to but it's like a part of me sabatoges myself for everything
>literally stop taking care of my skin
>eAting like a cow
>won't do work

And then I wonder to myself why I feel like a shit bag and it's my fault it's all my fault. I think there's just a part of me that is pushing myself to make my life as miserable as possible and making me want to commit suicide
>>
>>28385764
I am not in love with myself I just only see myself as the only sound mind. How do you know something exist if you've never been there? Is there really starving children or the Great Wall of china HOW CAN YOU PROVE THOS WITHOUT SEEING IT YOURSELF
>>
>>28385851
You're an idiot

Please commit suicide as soon as possible.
>>
>>28385980
How so explain how I am?
I obviously can predict your arguments and why you feel this way. May I ask why you don't feel pity on me. Oh wait already know why you don't either. Isn't it cool that you already can know someone and what they are going to say without them saying anything
>>
Solipsism is true, but in a broader sense than is conventionally thought. You are indeed the world, and all apparently separate selves are actually one separated through time not unlike yourself separated from its younger developments through the march of time.

The world and self are not given to be oberved and one to perceive, they are all in all one whole.

As far as the conventional sense is concerned, it is untrue that others are not real just as it is untrue to say that your younger self was not real.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.