[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey bruh, you get drunk on cinco de Mayo,? We partying thus weekend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1461998109937.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461998109937.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
Hey bruh, you get drunk on cinco de Mayo,? We partying thus weekend, wanna go with us?
>>
>>28385243
Every opportunity really a cruel trick
>>
>>28385243
if they were actually bros they'd probably get you a 5 or 6/10 and hook you up who would fuck you just to be in chad's good graces

would go
>>
>>28385243
>See OP's pic
>Currently eating Taco Bell burritos.

Kill me now, famalam.
>>
I can feel my one-itis's vagina moistening just looking at their picture.
>>
>>28385303

there's a catch though, its always going to be somebody they themselves don't want for whatever reason.

as soon as you get in their way of getting laid, they will turn on you like a strange animal.
>>
>>28385323
just have to make it clear that if they cuck you you have a certain set of skills that involves shooting up your college

that's robots biggest defense right now
>>
>>28385357

oh hey "chad", have you tried not being a self-absorbed ass hat?

btw you are terrible at video games i went easy on you ;)
>>
>>28385243
Where at? Because I don't drink cheap there chief.
>>
Jokes on them there's a good chance they are gonna have kids with Stacy who turn out to be robots, I mean we all come from somewhere. My dad was a Chad when he was young
>>
>>28385243
>"I'm not a degenerate, you damn faggots. Get your loose assholes out of my house right now!"
>>
>>28385401
This is the boon of social media. Previously you could only hear rumours or make chance discoveries that Chad's life has gone downhill, but now you can see it for yourself, live.

You get to watch him get married, have kids and then the fatigue sets in. He's too busy being a father and a husband to work out so he starts getting fatter and slower, which further reduces the exercise he does. Gradually he loses his hobbies between work, family and his growing tiredness. His daughter is getting railed by next-gen Chads and it makes him uncomfortable, his son is a loser addicted to video games and liberal media. His wife has gotten bored and ugly and tired too. When he goes down the street young Chads don't even recognise him as a Chad, they see him as just another ageing man to make fun of. Maybe he tries to run around with them, but they mock him the moment he's gone.

Then after a couple of years he becomes "Grandpa". He doesn't even have a fucking first name, he's not even a person. He has no life for himself, his only identity is that of grandfather to grandchildren. He is nothing to them but a source of candy and gifts. None of them care about his stories or like him. They don't think he's cool, they think he's another boring old person. Stacey is an old woman now, and even if he could get his dick up it would have nothing to do with her. It would be a small mercy if his "love" for her remained to insulate himself from the growing reality of his bland existence.

Then he finds his ass in a home where nobody visits. He is no-one. Every day he has to face the reality of how far he has fallen, and knows that it's only a matter of time before the great football star is shitting himself and needing to get Stacey Jr the nurse (who won't even flirt with him) to wipe and change him. By the time he's dead the only thing anyone cares about is how much money the old man had.
>>
*unsheathes ar*

sure, chad. where are we going
>>
>>28385243
tfw chad doesn't want to hang out with me
>>
>>28385721
That's what happens when you burn twice as bright.
>>
>>28385721
& of course the local robot is still in his parents basement, dead inside
>>
>>28385790

Admit the story will happen and Chads dont win.

Edgy normie
>>
>>28385318
Chad can too

we at the hotel motel original holiday inn
>>
nobody in mexico actually celebrates "Cinco de mayo"
>>
>>28385943

It'll happen, to you know most of society, from the US to EUROPE to Asia
>>
>>28385243
I'm so fucking pissed off at myself that I find these guys so unbearably attractive. As soon as I opened the pic, my mind immediately imagined me getting pounded by the one on the right. Fuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.