[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw started dating this chubby guy >tfw everyone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: sadkermit.jpg (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sadkermit.jpg
18 KB, 640x480
>tfw started dating this chubby guy
>tfw everyone's judging me for dating a chubby guy
>tfw he's a virgin so he's super excited about shit and started getting serious too soon
>tfw he makes me feel anxious because he's already talking about our future
>tfw i don't wanna hurt him but he needs to slow the fuck down...

what to do r9k?
>>
>>28385232
dump him

if the only reason you're with somebody is because you don't want to upset them, then you're doing them and yourself a favour by ending it
>>
>>28385261
i suggested ending it because i felt uncomfortable and he started crying so now it's back on...
>>
File: 1462582695600.gif (2 MB, 340x355) Image search: [Google]
1462582695600.gif
2 MB, 340x355
>>28385232
>dating
>getting serious too soon
Okay, fuck me for being a retarded virgin, but I thought being in a relationship is the end result of being serious? What, you just started dating for gigglefucks?
>>
>>28385293
Seriously, give me his contact number. You don't deserve him or anyone. I will show him what a whore you are.
>>
>>28385332
anon it's been two weeks and he's talking about having kids and marriage.
>>
>>28385293
jesus christ that's bad

after a thing like that the relationship is hardly going to be the same anyway?
fucking dump him, get it done and over with, so that both of you can move on to somebody you actually belong with.

>>28385332
dating is to find out if you'd want to spend the rest of your life with a person; it's normal to date people in order to get to know them better, then realise that they aren't a person you want to be with.
Come on man, you don't think every relationship is some case of love at first sight right?
>>
>>28385332
holy shit Anon I thought I was the only one who thought this way. Gg, +1 internets etc et cetera

>>28385385
also this. I prefer not to make people feel bad but this is just petty stacey assgigglery
>>
>>28385393
>>28385461
Then don't fucking date them in the first place. You are a slut. Go after men who can find someone else. Don't give retarded robots hope.
>>
>>28385522
don't date someone if you don't know for certain that you want to be with them forever, before even getting to know them or seeing if you work well together as a couple?
holy fuck you retard
she should definitely break up with him, though, and her giving him false hope is wrong
>>
>>28385636
You can get to know someone before dating them, retard.
>>
>>28385522
look, I like the guy a lot but I just have commitment issues and this guy is making me swear to never leave. also, haven't had sex with him yet but if that makes me a slut ok
>>
File: 1452809181205.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1452809181205.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>28385232
>tfw started dating this really hot stacy
>tfw everyone was hitting on her and judging her for dating a shy guy
>tvw I was a virgin and was super excited and shit and started getting serious too soon
>I made her anxious because I was already talking about our future and getting her pregnant
>tfw she didn't want to hurt me but ended up running away to avoid me and got a restraining order
>>
File: 1461563947573.gif (144 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1461563947573.gif
144 KB, 340x340
>>28385708
>have commitment issues
>not a slut
No, please. Continue.
>>
If it's his first relationship then no doubt he's going to be like that
Why don't you simply tell him exactly what you've posted? Else how is the fucking guy going to learn. He'll just do this to the next person, be miserable, and make them miserable.

At least make an effort to fucking communicate in the relationship.
>>
>>28385670
by that point, they're a friend and much less likely to want to date you.
not to mention that knowing someone as a friend and knowing someone as a romantic partner are two completely different things.
stop making a fool of yourself.
>>
>clingy virgin who wants waifu for life
>old whore with commitment issues
Yeah that's gonna work. Best thing you can do is show him the ropes, how relationships work and all. Don't expect it to last.
>>
this has to be bait

this is our reality staring back at us
>>
File: 1462512788153.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
1462512788153.png
151 KB, 449x442
>>28385824
>start dating people without knowing anything about them
I blame this casual hookup culture for the rising degeneracy and divorce rates.
>>
>>28385708
if he really did make you swear to never leave, he's got the whole idea of a relstionship wrong; he doesn't trust you. however, commitment issues pretty much = slut always. thru personal experience with someone doing this to me, i think you ought to cut it off quick and stop contacting them entirely. a year later and we are suddenly together again and we have both made drastic improvements to ourselves over the year we spent away and things is good. life is fukin weird like that
>>
>>28385910
yeah exactly he knows she's slumming it with him

he knows you can do better with him and invariably, you will once you get bored of his clinginess or the fact that he's not a status symbol for you
>>
>>28385393
kek
i got a crush on this chick and I spend a few moments in my day every now and then fantasizing about being married and with children with her
>>
>>28385232
Fuck off you stacy cunt
>>
File: 1462561747203.jpg (21 KB, 361x391) Image search: [Google]
1462561747203.jpg
21 KB, 361x391
lol OP just kick him to the curve but before you do get all you can from him
Back in highschool I used to give robots some hope by pretending to like them. There was one in particular who I remember fondly.
>tell him to meet me at mall
>he's a fat, smelly retard but he's super keen
>meet up with him after making him wait an hour
>go around shopping, get him to buy me stuff with what I assume is his mom's money
did this about three more times until finally I texted him to fuck off and then blocked his number. He didn't show up for school the next day and then for the rest of year couldn't look me in the eye.
>>
>>28385772
I knew this but I was just scared of hurting his feelings. I finally told him. He was really upset but he says he's willing to try to slow things down. Thanks anon.
>>
>>28386082
woah there I'm asking for advice to make this better not advice on how to be a fucking asshole
>>
>>28385910
I talked to him and even though he was really upset he agreed to try to slow things down. I'm willing to give this another shot
>>
File: 1455154125253.jpg (84 KB, 855x855) Image search: [Google]
1455154125253.jpg
84 KB, 855x855
>>28386118
don't try and act so high and mighty when you know damn well what you were dipping your toes into
as a fellow vaginian you gotta know these are your best years and probably the only years you're gonna get the opportunity to be spoiled by some beta faggots. get to it or get the fuck out of my face
>>
>this guy's moving too fast!
>i told him to slow down and it's k

people on r9k are actually retarded sometimes holy fuck
>>
>tfw virgin belly girl wants you
>afraid this might happen to me

Just till him to slow the fuck down, explain how you feel. They're inexperienced and haven't got things figured out.
>>
OP here thanks for your advice guys. I know I'm a total retard so your input really helped.
>>
File: bylsma.jpg (306 KB, 775x1008) Image search: [Google]
bylsma.jpg
306 KB, 775x1008
>>28385232
Tell him things usually don't go this fast and point to other couples as an example.

Not that I am an expert. There is something I don't understand about women. You are instantly attracted to Chad and would have a one night stand with him in a heart beat, but for maybe 80% of men you'd never do this. You'd be repulsed if you had sex with them too soon.

Form men it is the other way around, we are much more liberal with who we'd have sex with, I would have sex with a 50 year old obese lady if she was ok with it and she didn't smell funny, have any mental issues that might make me wonder if I should or anything.

So what exactly happens in terms of attraction? That is part of the equation in a relationship. After 5 dates or so would you develop some kind of fetish for this chubby guy?
>>
>>28385232
give him the V
>>
>>28386379
when it comes to physical attraction I don't have a type but I was attracted to this guy...as a person and when it comes to his appearance it doesn't matter to me that much. he is pretty adorable though.
>>
>>28386379
>You are instantly attracted to Chad and would have a one night stand with him
I really hope OP stops dating him. I don't him to an hero when she inevitably does this.
>>
>>28386082
I give you the female gender everyone.
>>
>>28386160
This is good, now leave the thread and ignore the next posts. Hope it works out.
>>
>>28385232
What do you do?
What you do is GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREE
>>
File: Bert Gloryhole.gif (765 KB, 259x197) Image search: [Google]
Bert Gloryhole.gif
765 KB, 259x197
>>28387128
I'm a guy though you dumb frogposter.
>>
>>28385232
>tfw this is the exact same position of one of my friends, the chubby guy.

Where do you live op? Don't lie now.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n7zxjiKPNV1rxjdb3.gif (964 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n7zxjiKPNV1rxjdb3.gif
964 KB, 300x169
OP DONT
I've dated chubbies and they are only good partners if they have no baggage

he will USE you as an escape mechanism
he will get worse
he will get super clingy
he will become extremely attached

this is the first warning sign, DONT reinforce his behavior

just tell him NO

you're just asking for trouble right noe hes not stable enough for a relationship and he will drag you down with him

just give him some space and stay away from him until he gets better

dont be a pushover, dont pity him, dont feel sorry for him, he needs to get his shit together
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 330x495
>tfw started browsing this cool new board that had an original content gimmick
>tfw everyone posted good stuff on it
>tfw trap culture, faggots with no options but to fuck other lonely ugly men, and females who think it's /b/ started posting
>tfw it makes me feel anxious xD because now I'm thinking about the future
>tfw I don't wanna see this shit and they need to get the fuck out

who else?
>>
>>28385232
Guys like this are the worst, you should dump him honestly. It doesn't matter if he cries or whatever, he'll get over it and if not too bad. You shouldn't be with someone just because you don't wanna make them sad yknow?

Dump him today, like right now. And then come over to my place
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.