[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reached the breaking point. Only love is holding me back. post'em
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
reached the breaking point. Only love is holding me back.

post'em I need to masturbate.
>>
You shouldn't do that. It'll be prejudicial to you, trust me.
>>
i really want to fall deeply in love with a girl and have a great relationship and just choke her and watch her fucking choke to death
>>
File: professional twerker.jpg (87 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
professional twerker.jpg
87 KB, 1111x597
>>28384817
precrime justice is a feminist conspiracy. "officer, i just got the feeling he was ALMOST thinking about raping me". Fuck that shit. post dead girls. im not the only one that wants to see. you know that shit for certain.

also accepting pics of girls you'd love to see dead. nothing better than exercising the imagination.
>>
File: abb.jpg (17 KB, 286x204) Image search: [Google]
abb.jpg
17 KB, 286x204
>>28384838
dont kill those you love. Just kill the ones that hate you.
>>
d-did you k-k-kill that girl, anon?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.