[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it get better >20 years old >work at a pub minimum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: sadpepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Does it get better

>20 years old
>work at a pub minimum wage
>see normies every weekend having fun with their friends
>crushing regret that I don't have any friends and never do anything but smoke weed by myself and drink occasionally
>>
File: 1459109515646.png (143 KB, 527x520) Image search: [Google]
1459109515646.png
143 KB, 527x520
it does if you want it to
>>
>>28384912
how can i make it better
>>
Apply for an apprenticeship, they look now for September starts. Make friends on your day release at college. Even if you don't gets mates at least you'll be out of the pub and get some decent pay rises.
>>
>>28384607

25 yo here

It doesn't.
I swear to god I have tried and still try, it only goes downhill after you turn 18.
>>
I was real depressed, had anxiety and was extremely socially awkward during HS.
Started going to College to do something I'm interested in. Gradually started talking to people and going out. Plenty of times I still feel awkward around strangers but the more you talk to them the more natural it feels.
I feel way better than I did at 18, and it's only getting better. Just do the shit that scares you and get used to making conversation with strangers.
I've seen plenty of people that were worse than me come out of their shells. You will 100% get through it if you keep trying.
>>
Well, you have a job. I know it doesn't seem like much in your current situation but I'm pretty envious. If you managed to get a job, chances are you just might make it senpai.

Godspeed.
>>
The guy I work with is a 45 year old man that lives at home talking about the "good lord's plan" every single day.
>>
>>28384607
Start lifting, running, eating right and training in martial arts. it will give your life focus and meaning. I promise.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.