[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you had a hair transplant yet lids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot - 070516 - 02:00:09.png (120 KB, 227x390) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot - 070516 - 02:00:09.png
120 KB, 227x390
Why haven't you had a hair transplant yet lids?
>>
>>28384569
Because I have thick hair and don't need it.
>>
Do I look like I'm made of money?
>>
it's like ... super expensive.
Besides, who are you catering to? Women?
>>
>>28384605
>>28384613
it's only 5k gbp
>>
>>28384569
>having hair from your ass transplanted onto your head
I think I'll pass.
>>
I might consider it when I become mostly bald have disposable income.
>>
>>28384653
The point of the operation is to restimulate scalp hair pores so that they grow back hair on their own again.
>>
Bald looks okay on me. Maybe I'll grow out the sides like the Prodigy guy.
>>
>>28384653
They take hair folicles or whatever from the back of your head
>>
because i have a ton of hair
>>
File: ayy.jpg (44 KB, 460x575) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
44 KB, 460x575
>>28384569
Those guys would look fine with a shaved head. Hair transplants look like they put a permanent toupee on your head, and if it's not combed perfectly or it gets wet you look like an insecure baldlet. We need to develop a way to clone hairs, not just move them from the back of the head.

Until then I'll keep buzzing.
>>
>>28385438
How about we go back to scalping Indians? This time around we can actually make use of their scalps and hair.
>>
Do it fampais!! Thankfully I have good genes but if you're balding, your should correct it straight away
>>
>>28384569

Because I'm not nearly at the point of the guys in your pic, and a combination of Rogaine+biotin+eating properly has worked fine.
>>
File: blaa.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
blaa.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
you don't have to shave your head, it looks fine if you still have hair.
>>
Neither of those guys look even remotely bad in the before pictures.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.