[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coors Light is delicious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 410x410
Seriously, How do other beer companies even manage to exist? Coors Light has them beat in every possible way.

>better product
>brown bottle to protect freshness
>label displays how cold your beer is for maximum satisfaction
>family owned business
>made with snow water from the Rockies, the cleanest place in North America
>right now, $7.99 for a six pack

My friends, I tell you. It's that type of value and taste that makes a beer delicious.

This is what I have been trying to tell you faggots about Donald Trump. You need to vote for him so he helps make America more amazing beer companies like Coors.

Make America Great Again and head on down and pick up a six pack of Coors Light today! Coors Light, I'm loving it!
>>
>$7.99 a six pack
fuck that, why would I buy horse piss when I can get good, local beer for the same price?
>>
File: photo.jpg (104 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
104 KB, 800x800
>>28384782
Ethanol is ethanol.
>>
>>28384834

Sorry to hijack this thread but am I the only one who can't stand the idea of having to deal with this women for another 4 or (god forbid 8 years) ?
>>
>>28384867
i seem to be the only one here to think that she's better than Trump, at least marginally

at least she treats the job more serious than Trump

>>28384477
this stuff is somehow worse than Molson Canadian
>>
>>28385133

Its not even her policies or anything ( I don't even know what they are other then muh sjw stuff) its just that her voice and face are so annoying.

>this stuff is somehow worse than Molson Canadian

I hate when companies try to make themselves part of the national identity.
>>
There is actually a tradition in Colorado where they pee in the river upstream of the Coors brewery. I did it once. It was laff. Coors might as well put their brewery on the designated shitting street, but the residents might complain about the smell of the beer.

>Coors
>Beer

Pick one
>>
>>28385177
>Its not even her policies or anything ( I don't even know what they are other then muh sjw stuff) its just that her voice and face are so annoying.

that's fair enough. her appearance is rather off-putting, like a rich soccer mom.

oddly, that's partly why i hate trump so much. he just looks like a smug asshole with a bad toupee.

>I hate when companies try to make themselves part of the national identity.

me, too. Tim Horton's and Molson Canadian are two of the biggest offenders of this. most of their appeal is a result of "muh Canadianness"

i wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for both companies making shitty products.
>>
>>28384477
shit is disgusting, how is it even in business?>>28384867
faggot, Hillary is what the U.S.A needs.
>>
>drinking anything other than miller high life
Topkek
>>
>>28385265

>me, too. Tim Horton's and Molson Canadian are two of the biggest offenders of this. most of their appeal is a result of "muh Canadianness"

Tim Horton's goes out of its way to hire non-Canadians to make their mediocre coffee which makes it even more infuriating.
>>
I like coors light because I really hate the taste of beer but coors doesn't taste like anything so I can still pretend to fit in
>>
>>28384477
coors light is piss
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 512x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 512x486
>>28385367

What is the best Canandian Beer anon?

Is it based Labatt Blue?
>>
>>28385368
it is pretty infuriating

i mean most of their commercials go out of their way to portray them as being 2CANUCK4U

but whenever i go in there i'm served by a different Filipino or black person fresh outta Asia or Africa. it's pretty obvious they aren't from here, as there are few other Asians/blacks in Newfoundland
>>
>>28385368
I don't know if you're joking but I agree with this.
>>
>>28385433
>implying a brown person is going to be able to get hired anywhere else in newfieland
its not as if working a dead end minimum wage job is something to be proud of. I'd be happy to never see a white person in that position
>>
>>28385412
best mass produced beer: Alexander Keith's, Rickard's Red, Mill St.

i'm really fond of Quidi Vidi and Yellow Belly beer. not sure if you can get either outside of Newfoundland. 1892 and Iceberg are god-tier to me
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28385473
>Alexander Keith's
its a shitty meme beer for college kids
>>
>>28385470
eh. if anything, i pity them yet i feel pride for them. it sucks that they had to come halfway around the world to serve shitty coffee to mouthbreathing whites who speak funny. still, working at Tim Hortons must be miles ahead of digging mines or whatever the fuck they would do in the Philipines or Nigeria or wherever

>tfw i'm a white Newf with an education that can't find a better job than a dead-end one at a Shoppers
>>
>>28385493
you're thinking of Coors Lite m8

Coors Lite: Official Beer of Every Frat Party Ever
>>
>>28385578
I live in nova scotia, I think I know who drinks keith's around here. Its definitely not the grown adults
>>
>>28385412

idk too much of pussy to drink real beer so I just drink ciders :/
>>
>>28385542

What types of products does one typically find at Shoppers?
>>
>>28384477
miller high life $8.99 an 18 pack @ casey's
>>
>>28385618
its basically a super market with a larger selection of self-care products
>>
>>28385591
>Nova Scotia bro

of course the natives'll drink the native drink. i'm a newfie bro, and a lot of the frat boys here drink either Quidi Vidi, Black Horse, or Dominion.

still, it seems like Coors and Bud are even more popular 'round here amongst the dudebro college students
>>
Coors light is just meh,
brown bottle is only slightly above green or clear bottle, it doesn't protect freshness, just skunking, and even then is inferior in every way to canned
Cold beer suck, you can't even taste it
It's not family owned
It's not made with snow water from the rockies
And price varies, it's actually cheaper where I live

I don't even care, I got baited hard and I'm deepthroating that hook. I'm still voting for Donald Trump. Seeing as Coors is a Belgian owned beer though his presidency may be bad news for them.
>>
Too light for me. Coors light is the featherweight of alcoholic drinks.
>>
>>28385618
Shoppers Drug Mart is a pharmacy chain. think Walgreens or whatever.

some of the bigger stores have more foodstuff and fragrances than smaller stores, but it's still essentially your typical large-format pharmacy
>>
>>28385690
>I'm still voting for Donald Trump. Seeing as Coors is a Belgian owned beer though his presidency may be bad news for them

this will be the only good thing to come from Trump being prez
>>
>>28384867
You're incredibly fucking retarded if you really think that your edgy hivemind opinion of hating Hillary is an unpopular one.
>>
Coors Light is shit tier swill. You'd be better off drinking literally anything else. MD 20/20? Still better than that bottled liquid excrement. Bottom shelf vodka? Still leagues ahead of this garbage
>>
>>28385788

Yes yes I am incredibly retard. I mean look at the reasons I gave for opposing her - not liking her mannorism instead of all that policy shit. None of this stuff really effects me - I'm just a loser in retail anyways I just want the less annoying person to win so I don't have to look at that bitches face and hear her fucking voice for 8 years.
>>
>>28385788
>>28384867
r9k is hillary hate central
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.