[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>For 40,000 years in early human history, cave women were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: vllkytlmbi0v3ulbo.fcf0e7fd[1].jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
vllkytlmbi0v3ulbo.fcf0e7fd[1].jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>For 40,000 years in early human history, cave women were dirty, unshaven, and unwashed with saggy tits and arm hairs, an uncontrolled hairy pubic bush, an ass crack full of disgusting unwashed hairs that hold the scent of shit, a mouth full of rotting yellow teeth and a stench of death that accumulated over several months of unchecked morning breath, hairy nipples and abdomen, thick bushy unibrows, some with mustaches and light beards, hairy arm pits that hold a sweaty stench, pitch black dirty feet covered in blood and scabs, and a general uncleanliness that harbored disease and famine

>For all of this time, men fought life-for-life with other men to be able to rule the tribe and have sexual exclusivity with these disgusting females, and these men did so fervently and with heartfelt passion, or else we wouldn't be alive today

>you on /r9k/ won't settle for a 3/10 and teach her how to bathe
>>
back then there weren't any better women and it was more crucial to reproduce
>>
Maybe you didn't know, but beauty is subjective and influenced by society

GASP
>>
They also didn't live past 40.
>>
>>28384528
so what, that means they were fucking those women MORE often
>>
People still washed you know, there were rivers and shit
>>
Teeth are actually way worse now a days then in the past due to sugar and all that shit. They probably had slightly yellow, nice teeth.
>>
>>28384446
The average man back then wasn't exactly a looker either.
>>
>>28384446
None of this is supported by any expert, but I get the sentiment.
>>
>>28384446
only true for non whites.
Its why white girls are always so pretty, they only selected the best.
There were also no fat white girls back then either.
>>
>>28384446
People still washed. People spent hours grooming/nit picking each other. People had low to no sugar diets and had strong teeth as a result.

Life expectancy was around 35.

If arm hair or pubic hair bothers you, you're a choosey faggot.
>>
>>28386111
>life expectancy was around 35
not if you discount those who die before 16
>>
File: 1456099378423.jpg (220 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456099378423.jpg
220 KB, 1280x960
They didn't have neat shit like books, fleshlights, motorcycles, drugs, or any of the other billion of things better than a gross female. It makes sense that they'd want that when it was something that was desirable compared the alternative activities.

I didn't even mention anime. A really hot girl might be slightly better than a fleshlight or a book. But anime? Not a chance in hell. Women are deprecated. I appreciate the breeders taking one for the team to keep the species going but I"m a selfish cunt and will NEET it up with my cute grills doing cute things, science, philosophy, art, and mastering control of my mind, body, and environment. Women don't even register on my radar. If they did all I'd think is "These aren't my anniemays".
>>
They were genetically the same as us moron. Take any qt you know and put her innawoods for a month with no technology and that's what cavewomen were like.
>>
Only part true, if you look at a lot of older races you can see their daughters are fine till about 16 and then become disgusting. As a result molestation and rape mostly occurred with younger women but in more civilized nations with better grooming girls look much nicer.
>>
2/3 people died of disease before reporoduction age so basically the only women alive were staceys who had strong immune systems. Not to mention women dont have much body hair to begin with. You're also attacting like they cant just go swim in rivers.
>>
>>28386111

If pubic hair doesn't bother you you're a thirsty faggot.

Even islam, the most backwards and shitty of all religions addresses the pubes issue. Just fuck a man if you want to put your dick in a stinky hairy sweaty hole.
>>
>>28384446
People bathed in natural bodies of water, and razors meant for use on the face and body have been made out of stone. Humans haven't been as disgusting as you describe since before they were humans.
>>
>>28384446
Tooth decay and bad breath is largely caused by the consumption of sugar, which most people for most of history didn't have much access to. Ever wonder why other animals don't lose their teeth when they get old, even though they never brush? That's why. Most women do not have significant facial hair, nipple hair, or arm hair. The most startling thing about an unshaven woman is definitely the legs. You would have to go back farther than 40,000 years to find females who were significantly hairier than modern ones. As has already been pointed out, humans have always washed themselves, although it would obviously not have been every day in most cases for prehistoric people. Several key anatomical differences between humans and apes are explained by our having evolved to be good at swimming, and early humans would have spent a lot more time in water than apes do. Hunter gatherers did not harbor lots of diseases. It was only after the development of cities that diseases became a daily problem for humans.

I am meticulously hygienic at home, often showering more than once a day because of workouts and so on, but I am also an outdoorsman and I have often gone several days at a time without any kind of washing, in one case while I was riding my bike long distance in the hot sun all day for three days in a row, leaving a nearly continuous trail of sweat on the road for hours at a time. I did not develop much body odor, and in fact my skin felt fantastic. At home I start to feel oily and gross after about a day, but when you're sweating and you're exposed to the breeze and a lot of UV radiation it's a very different story. You really don't feel gross.

The only thing you're right about is the lack of toilet paper. That would be gross.

>>28384528
An average lifespan of 40 doesn't mean people didn't live into old age. It means that a lot of people died young. There is plenty of evidence of prehistoric humans who lived until they were too old to care for themselves.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.