[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to say a 30 second poem in front of the entire class tommorow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 498x568
I have to say a 30 second poem in front of the entire class tommorow. W-what do I-I do?
>>
you have classes on the weekend? Lmao what a cuck
>>
What should the poem be about?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 480x422
>>28384466
Oh shit, I'm a fucking dumbass I meant Wednesday.
>>
>>28384497
Do you have to make it yourself?
>>
>>28384442
Reading poems is super fucking easy, lad. Are you some kind of defective retard?
>>
>>28384497
Just say no I don't want to do it. Always worked for me
>>
>>28384470
>>28384511
Yeah, it can be anything I just need something because I am a insipid little autist
>>
>>28384442
do you have to write it, or just find it?

if you have to find it, find a pretty popular normie one and just practice A LOT
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 955x538) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 955x538
>>28384529
I have to make it up.
>>
>>28384545
>>28384570
oh, do you have any ideas yet?

also, pay attention to rhyme and meter, don't free verse it
>>
>>28384545
Go fool edge, m8
Find some Edgar Poe shit. Edge always makes you seem deep when it comes to poems. It's also easier to be dramatic and characterful while reading edge.
>>
>>28384610
I'm thinking about doing a poem on society in general. But I think it's a little untalented.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHio4lLOhKc
just say like the first verse of this
>>
I always failed the poetry assignments in english class back in high school. I could never think of anything to write.
>>
>>28384442
>What do I do?
Don't pass out.

There was a guy that fell on his back during a presentation in my class. He couldn't say one word correctly, then his face got really red, he started to lick his lips (probably his mouth was dry as a desert ), and you could see him shaking by the paper he was holding in his hand. All of a sudden he just fell.

I felt bad for the guy, but in my head I was laughing my ass off.
>>
literally say anything you fucking want but say it like they do with spoken word and make it dramatic as fuck.
THAT'S ART, OP.
>>
>>28384442
read the aliens by charles bukwoski
>>
Find a quick poem you like -- if you can't find anything, look for an easy Robert Frost poem, like stopping by the woods on a snowy evening, and repeatedly rehearse it in front of the mirror. Come Wednesday, it will be second nature to you, making the presentation easy.
>>
>>28384442
go to thesaurus.com and come up with some shitty rhymes

normies like anything that rhymes even if the word you use is barely related to the meaning you are trying to express, especially black folks
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.