[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have job interview set up for me by mom >have to go >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: retardedpepe.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
retardedpepe.png
30 KB, 657x527
>have job interview set up for me by mom
>have to go
>don't go
>instead lock myself up in my room with my cat and pretend that he's the main character of dark souls and that i'm a boss
my favorite one to imitate is the dancer of the frigid valley because i use my belt as the fire weapon.
i can hear that bitch crying from the kitchen i'm not gettin out of this room ever
>>
>>28384282
What job was it and how old are you, OP?
>>
Boreal valley you fucking scrub
>>
So did you get the job?
>>
>>28384323
im 26 and a half years oldd
it was a shitty job at uncles printing office
they normally print big banners for political parties and such
the interverw was jus a formallity im probably gooing to gethe jobb ecause my uncle is a fucking iidiot asshole ihate him
and i mnot even oging to the job eben if i getitt,,,,,,,,
>>28384335
i dont know
>>
Real robot stories like this don't get replies, but femanon bullshit does.

Fuck this board.
>>
File: 1457539510828.png (13 KB, 124x168) Image search: [Google]
1457539510828.png
13 KB, 124x168
>>28384282
>feeding thoughts of rebellion into my Jehovah witness brother
>seeing him argue with mom
>Keep playing them against each other
>right this second she's saying "if you don't do what I say, I'm done with you"
>my brother has type 1 diabetes and will die if he gets kicked out
>he is only allowed to talk to old people from the kingdom hall
>they wont give him a kingdom hall gf
>Mfw my mom wont confront me because I told her I own a gun and if she kicks me out I will commit suicide

Who literally devilish here
>>
>>28386110
jelly desu senpai lll
>>
>>28386371
She's crying right now, and talking about her hands and some such.

My older sister hasn't talked to any of us in three years, so if I leave and my brother leaves she'll be alone :3c
>>
>>28386385
hands?
orig
>>
>>28386399
I don't know, I'm drinking at the moment.
She's just crying and yelling now.
She's not a native English speaker, she just got dragged into the JW cult.

Its where its they drag in men with a promise of a GF, but wont give you one unless you you really push for one. If they feel they can get a lot of work out of you without giving you a gf, they will.
All daughters you have there, will be given up as offerings to the kingdom hall recruit men that can provide the work but wont stand not having a gf.
>>
>>28386436
Are they cute? Is this a reliable way to get a nondegenerate gf?
>>
>>28384282
How will you eat?
>>
>>28386554
op will make chinease
>>
File: three-hours-edging.png (60 KB, 800x935) Image search: [Google]
three-hours-edging.png
60 KB, 800x935
>>28384282

Could be worse...

>three hours
>>
File: CADrfkKU8AAbgb5.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CADrfkKU8AAbgb5.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>28386502
No, it isn't.
They will go to the congregation Chads.

She's still yelling at me at the moment and moving her hands within an inch of my face.

Anyways, no. Don't bother, and most girls are not non-degenerate. Its a very strange system they have setup.
At your age, past 18, you'll only have women that have come back in the congregation, but are non-virgins and probably single moms looking for a beta bucks.

But back to this system. They promise a pure gf that wont cheat on you, but there is no method of enformcement. For example, to get into the relationship, they're filtering for guys that put in a lot of hours and jump through all sorts of hoops.
If your GF decides to cheat on you, threre isn't really anything that they can do to stop her. So the laws really only apply to you, for her only imaginary laws apply.

I would not recommend it. If they could enforce laws on the women for wrong doings, then it would work. But they don't.
Again, its just a method to make men work and provide more recruits that put in time and donate actually money, in return for the promise or the chance for a gf that MIGHT be pure.

It is a cult to the T
I've seen several guys that have left due to depression because they were not given a gf, but were not allowed to socialize with wordly people.
They will tell you that it isn't true, but it is. You aren't allowed to socialize with strangers for anything more than small talk.
All your free time will be spent at meetings, or going door to door peaching. You will get a timecard and a certain number of hours to fill in.

If you decide to leave, its worse than not being in it to begin with, since you're going to be disfellowshipped. That is where they wont even say hi to you, and will completely block you like autists.

I've seen it be more often that cheating women are allowed to come back in, but cheating men are never allowed. They need a vagina supply to draw in men, of course.
>>
>>28385977
>Dubs acknowledged

But you are right, now this website is more about complaining how these guys can't get gf's and less of the hacker and real life crime part that it was famous for.
>>
>>28386630

Thought OP was bad, but what a fucking ass stain.
>>
>>28386630
>cant raise a functional human being
>wow why is this fucking retard so retarded, its clearly no fault of my own
>>
>>28386757

He's 26. At some point, it's his fault.
>>
>>28386630

This is basically me except I'm 28 and my mom won't let my dad kick me out.
>>
>>28386641
That is just so cunningly evil. I never knew this about the JWs.
>>
>>28384700
Did you have a seizure half way through writing that?
>>
>>28386886
Moms are the best! Amirite?
>>
>>28387811
Not that anon, but yea. I had a friend who's parents where jw and he ended up completely ghosting on me because he decided to devote himself to being a jw (he is mentally ill)
>>
>>28385977
if you think op's shit story actually happened i have prime beachfront real estate in kansas to sell you

eat a dick
>>
>>28386641
I have two JW friends I've known basically my whole life.

>cult
>provide pure gfs for "recruits"
>timecard for preaching, jumping through hoops

This is all bullshit. They probably discourage interaction with worldly people but it's not absolutely forbidden unless you found yourself in a shit congregation. They do cloister themselves but not to that extent from my knowledge. They also use the most literal interpretation of the bible if I'm understanding correctly so there's that.
>>
>>28386630
>dies on the streets from exposure
>"Well at least we taught him a valuable life lesson and we can feel better about ourselves as a result"
>>
kc tier

. it was
>>
>>28384700
are you drunk OP?
>>
>>28386630
>fail as a parent on every level
>proxy murder your child to feel better about it
Normie logic
>>
>>28388647
Their version of the Bible is completely wrong and retarded senpai. The guys who 'translated' it had no understanding of the Hebrew language, as was found in court. Its all a crock of shit.

Jw is a cult. Look it up. You're not supposed to talk to non Jw after you've officially been baptised (which for Jw doesn't happen until later in life, usually late teens, early 20's). If you leave, no one is allowed to contact you, not even family, unless it is completely necessary for legal reasons. It's a doomsday cult.
>>
>>28388647
http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/fear-cult-mind-control.php

Shut up shill. Jehovahs witness is an evil cult dedicated to stealing money from people worldwide.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.