[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried to leave the house for once and went to walmart to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 200x194
Tried to leave the house for once and went to walmart to get some ice cream, soda, and candy for tonight. Ended up literally shitting myself near the back of the store from the anxiety. Made it to the bathroom to get a good amount of the liquidy poop out of my shorts without anyone seeing me from behind. Unfortunately i had brown stains all over my white cargo shorts and there was no way to cover up so i had to walk all the way through walmart from the very back with shit stains all over my ass. Could tell that people were talking about me and laughing. Pretty sure a couple people took pictures or video. At least 30 different people must have seen me and noticed by the time i got out.

Why do i even bother?
>>
>>28384216
do things like that always happen? how often do you try leaving the house?
>>
>>28384216
>wearing white pants

White is the colour of happy normalscum.
>>
File: Smug Pepe.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
This robot on people of walmart when?
>>
>>28384216
I would have licked the shorts clean for you, anon
>>
File: 1460338647325.jpg (46 KB, 382x552) Image search: [Google]
1460338647325.jpg
46 KB, 382x552
>>28384216
>Unfortunately i had brown stains all over my white cargo shorts and there was no way to cover up so i had to walk all the way through walmart from the very back with shit stains all over my ass.
>>
>>28384216
Happened to me whilst dining at Golden Corral, had a coupon got my dinner for $3, in line fro second dessert, thought it was just a fart, nope, went up my back and dripped down my leg, I was near the back of the restaurant, place was packed for Saturday night, got to the bathroom OK, bunch of guys there, handicapped stall was empty and semi-clean, took of my tan cargo shorts and my beige Henley, soaked them in the toilet flushed and flushed to fill up the bowl, just scrubbed away, looked OK, wrung them out and used my socks and the toilet tissue to clean myself up, put everything back on and left my socks and underpants in the toilet, had flip flops on so I looked OK,'got my dessert, had another drink and headed for the bus and home, if you act like nothing is wrong no one notices or really cares
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.