[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally first gf at 25 >gf is a Stacey Nothing bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449856119976.jpg (2 MB, 2883x4324) Image search: [Google]
1449856119976.jpg
2 MB, 2883x4324
>tfw finally first gf at 25
>gf is a Stacey

Nothing bad is going to happen, right?
>>
>>28384134
>Nothing bad is going to happen, right?

Not if you have a cuck fetish.
>>
Not as long as you understand that she's a cum dumpster and not someone to love.

Fuck her, fuck her fast. Otherwise she'll see through your facade and leave you for a real chad
>>
Just be sure you realise that you're only her financial support while she fucks Chad behind your back.
>>
>>28384161
Being on here has made me extremely aware of any potential cheating. If I ever find out she cheated, I will drop her immediately. I think she knows this too, but she's been on her best behavior for a while now.
>>
>>28384976

She has to sense it, don't tell her outright otherwise she'll do it just to spite you.
>>
>>28384134

No, in the age of instagram, fb, twitter, snapchat, tinder, bumble, texting, sexting and facetiming... when your Stacy could literally meetup with a hundred different Chads a day in mere seconds... what could possibly go wrong?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.