[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LA girls, please act your age,You treat me like I have the plague
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 29fbb459brick03.png (895 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
29fbb459brick03.png
895 KB, 1280x720
LA girls, please act your age,You treat me like I have the plague
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x243
ive only been there a few times, but california in general is normie central. not only is it naturally like that with the people born there, but then you have all the chads and stacies specifically that move there when they are 18-25 to become an actress, model, photographer or travel around and do hipster stuff on daddies money.
>>
>>28383927
i think i have stood in that exact same parking lot before
>>
at least they acknowledge you faggot
i live on the beach and women dont acknowledge my existence
>>
>>28383927

Yo this my favorite movie
>>
Californian here.

There's a lot of this.
>>28383968

But where I'm from (L.A Suburbs) there's a lot of recluse, paranoid, robot type people. Alot of people just trying to get through the day. That's why everyone's so angry.
>>
>>28384250
are you rich?

i live in a 2.5 million dollar property on the beach half of the year and get pussy all the time. i just had a threesome twice recently with two 8/10 girls on spring break that stayed at my house for a few days.
>>
>>28384430
im dirt poor, why else do you think im on r9k
>>
>>28383927
Just a reminder that all women are sluts

(original comment)
>>
>tfw you treat everyone like that because you can't believe someone would enjoy your presence or deem you important enough to be acknowledged
>>
>>28383927
Dont worry dude,you must be a beta

(original )
>>
>>28383968
>thinking that those people that are transplants are chads and stacies

they are usually the most autistic people and they end up working as a bar tender or a waitress and they never do anything in hollywood
>>
women that live in the city are vapid cunts that won't treat you with an ounce of basic respect unless you look like you have some status they can leech off you
>>
>>28384371
sometimes I pretend I'm in JJBA part 4 and I'm looking for a reclusive killer and hunting for clues that I'll share with my "friends"
>>
>>28383927
>tfw no qt Joseph gordon Levitt bf
>>
LA is pretty much any normal city, y'all just beta fucks
>>
>>28386390
NORMIEEEE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

(original comment)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.