[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no clingy girl to beat on a daily basis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: 1462396786923.gif (984 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1462396786923.gif
984 KB, 500x280
>tfw no clingy girl to beat on a daily basis
>>
>>28383818
this is all I want out of life
a cute clingy girl to abuse and who only gets clinglier with more abuse
>>
I think I could be happy with that. It's the only thing I ask for. Even this is denied to me though.
>>
File: image.png (755 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
755 KB, 767x720
>>28383818
>clingy but my bf is nice and not abusive

Top life desu
>>
>>28383932
then you can actually be loving to her afterwards to make you look like the hero. Then start abusing her again afterwards.
>>
>>28383995
this this this
I tried it on my little sister when we were younger and it worked!
>>
>>28383983
why don't you want abusive bf?
I think you both would be happier.
>>
So basically you niggers want a Harley Quinn.
>>
>>28384021
Because I'm happy because he's nice! He makes me love myself even though I hated myself before!!! It's the best!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28383983
why wouldn't you want to be punched and kicked by a dominant man?
>>
File: 1462257816988.jpg (13 KB, 885x642) Image search: [Google]
1462257816988.jpg
13 KB, 885x642
FREE ME FROM THIS HELL SENPAI!
>>
tfw no abusive bf

how is this nor original
>>
File: image.jpg (487 KB, 1240x1068) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487 KB, 1240x1068
>>28384110
Because I'd rather be cuddled and gently carressed by a handsome gentle qt.
>>
>>28384096
No, I bet if he was abusive you would be even happier.
The best is yet to come, ask him to be abusive.
>>
>>28384138
Just ask him for a good ol' beating I'm sure you'll love it.
>>
>>28384141
No, I'd be miserable and hate myself. I was there once. I hated all of me so much I fantasized about mutilating my body everyday and constantly cried

Honestly I'm much happier and calmer now and beginning to love myself. ^_^
>>
>>28384094
This desu

originallo
>>
>>28384138
Bullshit, women enjoy being dominated. Maybe not to the extent of abuse, but they definitely fantasize about being dominated.

You don't know what you want.
>>
>>28384163
He punches me in the tummy sometimes but it's not abusive it's just play-fighting.
>>
>>28384167
Nice. Now fuck off. No one cares. Go suck his dick then go to sleep.
>>
>>28384194
You used to be an okay tripfag but now you suck.

I know what I want. I want him to gently submit but still have a high enough libido to fuck me hard. It's quite simple and feels good, man.
>>
>>28384167
Good girl. Now if only you would stop trying to cheat on your bf...he works so hard to support you.
>>
>>28384167
Nuh-uh.
I'm sure there's another variable that caused your change, that had nothing to do with your supposed former abuse.
>>
>>28384246
>cheating
>support me

Lol no

>>28384259
Nope, that's literally it. There's nothing better than someone that actually loves you.
>>
Women like drama in their lives because they think they live in some soap opera. Believe me when I say that whole nice guy schtick won't win you any favours with them.
A Nu-male relationship like that tapers off very quickly. Relationships with tempers, with fights, with raw emotions? Those last! Because Roastie want a fucking man. Not a bitch with a cock.

Don't fall for the memes.

inb4 niggresses aren't women
>>
>>28384276
He can love you and abuse you.
>>
>>28384278
>been fucking my nice, kind, non-abusive, subby bf multiple times daily for almost half a year
>no end in sight

You're wrong, tripfag. I've never been happier.
>>
>>28384167
Are you Eggy's gf? I would never have guessed he was such a nice bf
>>
I got a qt3.14 little girl gf thinking she'd be subservient and clingy but she actually has self-confidence. How do I get rid of this?
>>
>>28384337
Tell her to look in the mirror. The longer she looks, the more flaws she'll find.

Also make it clear that you can leave her whenever. When you have the upper hand, she will be doing all she can to please you.
>>
>>28384337
Have you tried getting rid of the self-confidence?
>>
>>28384316
I'd say you have maybe another year and a half left before you're repulsed by the thought of him.

You'll get bored, you'll yearn for Chad, you'll either end the relationship or get caught cheating. LTRs never have happy endings. Even those cute old couples you see on TV secretly hate each other.
Humans weren't meant for monogamy.
You'll see whore.
>>
>>28384445
Never.

Like I've said, I've been there.

Little girls who don't know what they want, want a man to "lead".

I've never cheated or really ended a relationship. And my parents have been together a log time and don't secretly hate each other and I can name tons of couples that don't. I want to cuddle my nice non-abusive qt for life and have babies with him.
Imagine dating an abusive guy, how could you trust him to raise children? I shudder at the thought. That's probably why I never wanted kids with my ex boyfriend, I couldn't imagine letting them see the things he put me through.
>>
>>28384337
Put her down by insulting her the things shes most insecure about. Keep her anxiety ridden and, if you have the money for it, strip her of her finacial security to ensure she sees you as a big part of her life.
There's a start.
>>
>>28384337
make her see her friends less, make you the only important person in her life.
>>
>>28384445
Geez, look at the edge on THIS guy!
>>
this thread went full /r9k/
>>
>>28384540
Just wait till he gets a job and gets stressed, he'll be beating you every hour.
>>
oh my gosh ive never seen something so relatable! i get very attached to aggressive guys, and i find that i like verbally abusive and forceful guys more than nice guys. is there something mentally wrong with me? do most guys like clingy and dependent gfs?
>>
>>28384363

that's what I'm asking for advice on
>>
>>28384620
There is something mentally wrong with you.
>>
>>28384620
>is there something mentally wrong with me?
no
>do most guys like clingy and dependent gfs?
no
>>
>>28384643
http://mattforney.com/crush-girls-self-esteem/
Read this
I've never been able to test it out myself but I've gone over it alot, but it seems pretty solid.

Seems like a prolonged thing though, don't rush it, and don't give up if it doesn't work immediately.
>>
File: 1462381836747.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1462381836747.png
93 KB, 630x630
>>28384620
Kek. Reminds me of something early this week.
>Go out with a chick I met many years ago.
>Start talking about whatever idle shit came, like what had she done with her life.
>Zhe seems bored, she starts texting.
>Fuck this shit. I get angry.
>Start saying mean things to her, like she is an alcoholic, why her opinions are shit, and so on.
>Suddenly, the bitch is paying attention again and craving my cock.
Fucking bitches. They love being treated like shit, don't they?
>>
>>28384620
No, there's nothing wrong with you and yes! Guys do like clingy women.
>>
>>28384620
No there's nothing wrong with you and all men love a women who relies on them to be happy.
>>
Wish my bf would come in me no matter what. On my period I wish he would use my mouth. Or even cum on my chest. Why does it make him feel guilty when it make me so happy. Am I with the right person?
>>
>>28384738
Have you tried telling him that you want that?
>>
>>28384762
Yes. I have told him constantly.
>>
>>28384698
What the actual fuck, reading this makes me see that my older sisters boyfriend did this to her.
>>
>>28384738
>cum in gf's pussy while she's on her period

Feels good, man.

>offer her wet cloth afterwards while cleaning up own junk
>suddenly realize I should have been doing that every time we fugged for a long time
>>
>>28384698
>tfw I'm subconsciously doing this to my gf
Send help
>>
>>28384802
I think most guys that do it don't really do it on a conscious level
>>
>>28384698
I have somewhat tested this, even if it wasn't consciously. The most important part is giving her a good fuck every fucking time. That's what keeps them in line the most.
However, the physical abuse part is bullshit. It has to be really sporadic, otherwise the bitch cowers and runs away.
>>
>>28384714
This. They can't run away from a relationship once it becomes fucked up.
>>
>>28384738
>using your mouth on your period

Lmao what is this amateur hour? My bf fucks me raw no matter what and when he doesn't I cry like a baby and he does anyway
>>
>>28384738
>not coming inside the whore when her endometrium is peeling off.
Your so-called boyfriend confirmed for a beta orbitter, a fuckboy and a potential cuckold. You should swap him for a real man, that would make you abort even if you didn't want.
>>
bumpupu
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.