[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw your oneitis offers you a handjob because she feels pity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1461793798001.jpg (236 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1461793798001.jpg
236 KB, 746x718
>yfw your oneitis offers you a handjob because she feels pity for you
No more self respect ;_;
>>
Take it take it what are you doing
>>
>>28383670
>having oneitis
>>
>>28383670
Once upon a time a girl that friendzoned me decided she wanted to kiss me and I had her naked within five minutes.

You have to work your opportunities. When she gives you an HJ, ask if you can suck her tits or something. And then orally work those tits like your life depends on it.

But have an exit plan for your interactions because women like that are fucking insane.
>>
File: 1452376144683.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1452376144683.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
Take it. Hopefully when she's got your dick in her hand it doesn't only end at a handjob, or else an hero.
>>
>>28383670
Masturbate beforehand and have a drink or two. When she fails to get you to come quickly escalate her to oral. If that fails you may have an opportunity to escalate to sex
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.