[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>labs and researchers rave about the positive effects of ketamine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: x61971568566.jpg (143 KB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
x61971568566.jpg
143 KB, 1280x1556
>labs and researchers rave about the positive effects of ketamine and lsd for anxiety and depresshuns
>the authorities be like MUH SCHEDULE I substance
>we won't see any commercial version of those meds for the next 10-15 years

fuck them, whoever is responsible for the delays.
>>
Well the book told them drugs r bad so that's final. Close minded people are delaying the future. I don't do drugs anymore because I'm scared of these people. Can't wait for muh w33d.
>>
>tfw just take mdma and ketamine last night

too young to use darknet markets or just too stupid?
>>
>>28383595
i don't know how and i am pretty sure i will get caught if someone doesn't show me how..

also the dosages and qualities they use at labs are very specific..
>>
>>28383463

>ketamine
>lsd

Why are you bothering with two of the most well known and thoroughly controlled substances ever when you could just use non-legislated RCs to get the same effects instead?
>>
>>28383648
ya, you can get 4-aco-dmt and mxe for super cheap -- practically better than the real thing
>>
>>28383642
/r/darknetmarkets

you will get lab grade chemicals and be able to dose like a lab
>>
With my poor mental state, I don't need to give myself schizophrenia, thanks. Real solution pls.
>>
>>28383756
You can't give yourself schiz. If drugs bring out symptoms they were underlying and would,manifest at some point in your life.
>>
>>28383595

Is part of your identity predicated on using the "darknet"? My friend you haven't done enough drugs, or perhaps the wrong kind.

- n@mast3
>>
>>28383713
probably the narcs will get me if i try
>>28383648
>>28383694
o jave no idea how to into thesr how to find people, purchase, ettique, be safe etc.. ia oblivious. sounds interesting though..

do yhey help with anxiety long term?
>>
>>28383463
Come on anon, how is the DEA gonna get their paychecks if all these illegal drugs end up saving lives? We have to make sure your hard earned tax dollars go to law enforcement, after all. Spooky terrorists and criminals are everywhere!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.