[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight I visited my fuck buddy, she cooked, we then fucked,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: MacDowells_AF_Daughters_c.jpg (594 KB, 800x916) Image search: [Google]
MacDowells_AF_Daughters_c.jpg
594 KB, 800x916
Tonight I visited my fuck buddy, she cooked, we then fucked, came of ner E cups, we watched a movie, came while doing doggy...

40 minutes later I was in the subway on my way home and spotted some more or less cute girl, and I still peaked in her direction, checking her out etc., etc., while inside I was just exhausted from sex, I had a nice orgasm in a girl not even an hour ago. By no means did I really want to have more sex tonight. And I don't do relationships anyway.
More than before, I realized it's really just the hunt, maybe instinct but also a /r9k/ supported fixation. It's really useless.
Sex is a messy kind of fapping with a nice other human being, who likes you and cooks you cookies (in my case), but like fapping, 10 minutes after it's done you and your life hasn't improved at all. Admit to yourself that you hunt for the wrong shit, so there's also not really a reason for your anger.
>>
File: yeah ok.gif (909 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
yeah ok.gif
909 KB, 245x285
>>28383205
>E Cups
>Bragging about fucking a disgusting land whale
>>
Ya. Sex makes you want to fuck hotter women.

Especially right after you're just turnt up.
>>
>takes whole evening to have orgasm.
>life has somehow improved more so than fapping.
Nofap is the real way out of this hell baka
>>
>>28383205
>Admit to yourself that you hunt for the wrong shit, so there's also not really a reason for your anger.
Amen.
>>
I don't want to sound cliche but sex is turning a milestone.
>>
>>28383318
It's a new experience, but not that big a deal.
>>
File: x.png (590 KB, 636x613) Image search: [Google]
x.png
590 KB, 636x613
>>28383246
She's not quite lean but still hot (not as fat as pic related, but tending in that direction)
But it doesn't matter, the sex is good and a man wants variety anyway.

I don't really write this down on r9k because I want people to change. I mean I want them to, but I know they like having a reason to complain and thinking in terms of the alpha/beta dichotomy makes them look super rational (I don't reject the theory, but I also don't think it helps you with decissions).
I'm mostly disappointed in investing so much time in women myself.
As if I'd want to put a child into this world at this day and age. The 80's and 90's where care free, now violence is coming up on the horizon.
Well I'm drifting with my topic..
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.