[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seriously considering getting a mail order bribe h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11
File: CxXG0xk.jpg (444 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
CxXG0xk.jpg
444 KB, 853x1280
I'm seriously considering getting a mail order bribe

http://www.russiancupid.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/4562927?searchposition=5&searchtotal=896

>Rates herself as average even though being a legit 8/10 qt
>Green Eyes
>5'7

I think I am genuinely in love.

Also check these QTs out
http://www.russiancupid.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/4224451?searchposition=19&searchtotal=896

http://www.russiancupid.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/4548202?searchposition=3&searchtotal=896
>>
> Russiancupid

Don't do this to yourself man.
>>
>not knowing theres a ratio of like 5:1 good looking girls to good looking guys in slav countries
>not knowing that these girls are interested in character instead of purely looks
Senpai you wont want a slav girl if you dont know their culture

Funny thing is, she IS average as a large majority of slavs are good looking and tall. The men? Lol all ugly. But greak character, personailty and manly
>>
File: 1462176498378.jpg (37 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462176498378.jpg
37 KB, 320x320
>>28383277
>tfw you're never gonna be a slav squatting on the moscow streets drinking vodka

>tfw you're an indian shitskin
>>
File: 0204162219a-1.jpg (242 KB, 1331x1313) Image search: [Google]
0204162219a-1.jpg
242 KB, 1331x1313
>>28383626
At least you can squat on the local poopie doodoo road.
>>
>>28383707
>tfw you can't be a shitting poo in the loo indian because you fucking hate india

Fucking hell I don't belong anywhere.
>>
File: creepy waifu man.png (198 KB, 326x418) Image search: [Google]
creepy waifu man.png
198 KB, 326x418
This guy did it.
>>
>>28383200
This board has confirmed that all men want and expect in a woman is an attractive, living onahole.

No matter how caring or loyal you may be, no matter how much you have in common, no matter how much you accommodate for him... you'll never be able to compete with a vulnerable teenager who can't even speak the same language.

>inb4 triggered roastie blah blah blah
At least I'm capable of feeling in love. Must suck building your entire life around a sociopathic manipulative power trip.
>>
>>28383200
I'm 20 and if I keep failing at life by around 28 I am defiantly getting a mail order bride. Plus airnt mail order brides more likely to be faithful and stay in marriage then American women lol society is fucked.
>>
>>28383840
"wahhhh wahhh no one loves me because im 450 pounds" the post
>>
>>28383856
Same anon, I've already thought all about it, I don't want to get past my expiration date and not have a qt 3.14 slave girl.
>>
>>28383840
>implying this board is representative of all men
>>
>>28383840
>it's the all men are sociopaths "fembot"
let's be friends. I haven't had a roach to play with in years
>>
>>28383840
>This board dictates your opinion of men

Honey, these weirdos aren't even husks of men. Husks had life once. That would be like letting a toddlers drawing of a shark influence your opinion of sharks. Even if your opinion is right, the reason you got to it is beyond silly.
>>
>>28383200
Why are slavic girls so qt
>>
>>28383840
No, loves, cares, or accommodates for me.

Why shouldn't I be happy?
>>
>>28383840
>get rejected by women your whole life, no matter how nice you are
>you'll always be ugly and second place to Chad
>look outside of your country for a woman who will love you for you
>OMG YOU FUCKING NARCISITIC SEXIST PIG ONAHOLE FUCKING FREAK :(((
>>
where the asians tho
>>
>>28383840
What do you want from us, roastie? Take the one man you admire most in the whole world. He will still get harder from a 19 year old with a cute smile and big boobs than he will from a woman his own age with a perfectly complementary personality. It is called our fucking biology. You're getting mad at clouds for producing rain.
>>
>>28383856

The Russian bride trying to scam you meme is all lies. Marriages through marriage brokers (worldwide) have a success rate of 80%. That means getting a mail-order bride, marrying her and falling in love later, which is a stupid and reckless idea, is still less stupid and reckless than marrying an American woman who you've known for years and think you know very well.
>>
File: elliot-occult-book.jpg (576 KB, 485x731) Image search: [Google]
elliot-occult-book.jpg
576 KB, 485x731
You people are despicable fools. Women are the same, wherever you look. Do you actually think Slavic women will "love you for you"? What a pathetic sentimental failed normie moron you are. The only thing Slavic women are after is Western money. Good luck in your delusions, vagslaves. You deserve it, for it is you who sacrifice your entire beings at the bloody altar of the Roast. Meanwhile, I and my masculinist legion will be working on defeating the gynocracy on all levels (physical, social, astral). We have already ruptured the consciences of Asia and created a Wizard Army.
>>
Is this a dating website or a mail order bride website? I really wanna message that girl in ops pic
>>
>>28386883
In russia those are the same thing
>>
>>28383840

Kek. My Russian girl is coming to America in a couple months as soon as she gets her visa. She's beautiful, fun, intelligent and we get along great. She has never bitched at me, not even once. We will be happy together regardless, but watching roasties seethe over our relationship is icing on the cake.
>>
>>28386900
Goddamnit anon

I don't understand.
>>
>>28383840
No shit men want hot chicks, women want alphas what's your point? Why be bitter. Manipulate some betas while this guy actually has a wife that gets to come and live in the greatest country ever. At least men can contribute to society besides being holes to fuck.
>>
>>28383840

This is exactly why 'mail order brides' (human trafficking) needs to be wiped out.
>>
>>28386649

If you're considered too repellent to be allowed relationships with women here, that's a sign you shouldn't have relationships with women anywhere.

Fucking shitlord.
>>
>>28387013
Then they're just stuck in the same shit situation. At least not they can get married long enough to gain citizenship, divorce, and live the roastie life.
>>
>>28383840
Any sympathy I might have had for you has died years ago from all the roastys ignoring me or treating me like shit.
>>
>>28383200
>Have pets: Cat,Fish
>catfish

Don't do it OP, heed by destiny's advice
>>
holy fucking shit she's fucking qt dors anyone have more pics of her
>>
>>28383840
If a guy has to resort to looking outside his borders then the market at home wasn't favorable to what he was selling, so you either adapt or die, what? You expect him to mindless and hopelessly wander around hoping he can get a single mom with a bastard child or just admit defeat and let his bloodline die with him?
>>
>>28387231
I don't want a loser that needs to settle for a woman he can't even speak the same language to.

>>28386732
I don't care I just wish bad things happen to you and I will feel no pity at all. I'll just be delighted, it's literally what I live for at this point desu
>>
My dad tried to get a mail order bride but, when she found out he didn't have much money. She decided not to come.
>>
>>28387279

The irony being that you seem to be the loser in this scenario. The bitter sadness is pretty funny. Git gud and maybe it won't go that way for you.
>>
>>28387279
Like I said Adapt or die, If you can't enter through the door, you break through the window, it's called the power of will, you want him to just admit defeat?
>>
>>28387030
omg i love you for saying this!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!
>>
>>28387307
I'm a loser but I'm fine with going through life alone. I don't have the sociopathic tendencies required to actually go and buy a human being like some sort of meat market and then use them as a sex slave before they hit their expiration date.
>>
File: 435.png (33 KB, 295x326) Image search: [Google]
435.png
33 KB, 295x326
>>28383840
Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt, all woman on here claim they want any guy but when a Qt thread happens or GF dream thread no woman posts in them nor do any guys get any matches.

You also have le "fembots" making threads posting pictures of robots claiming how they can get men like them, funny enough they always seem to be the best looking robots.

Fuck up you dumb shallow cunt.
>>
>>28387279
I don't really see the issue femanon. They are just using what they were born with, in this case it's citizenship, in Chad's case it's facial aesthetics.
>>
>>28387231

No, she wants attention from men. That is what all women want, and they find reasons to hate everything that draws men's attention away from them. Sometimes it's sports. Sometimes it's video games. In this case, it's better women that she can't compete with. She's getting her panties all twisted because we now have better options, making her completely worthless as a human being.
>>
>>28383200
Buying her right now anon, you're too late
>>
>>28387384
>man had the gall to call me shallow

Omg lol! This is coming from a person who would sell their own mother for a glimpse of a teenager's cleavage. Jesus kek.
>>
>>28383778
there are lots of places you can go and be accepted as an indian

south africa and many other african countries have tons of indian people who for the most part are more civilized than the indians in india

if you hate who you are and want to be someone else then move to the USA, specifically California.
>>
>>28387411
>This is coming from a person who would sell their own mother for a glimpse of a teenager's cleavage

Nice projecting, you fat blimp.
>>
>>28387383

If you were fine with it, it wouldn't bother you, but it clearly does. Basically things that don't affect you, yet you want to wag your finger at it cause it does actually bother you.
>>
>>28387434
Every man would trample over a small hoard of golden retriever puppies if it meant they got to sleep with an attractive woman for one night.

Men are literally scum, I love this board for reminding me.

At least those puppies would grow up into loyal and obedient hounds that genuinely love and adore you, something that men would know nothing about.
>>
>one bait
>guaranteed replies

look anyway you want to be careful of people you meet online regardless of where you find them. Gold-digging is real, the way they twist themselves around a family member and manipulate them into paying for things and becoming distant from their own family is unreal.
>>
>>28387465
Uhhh dogs are man's best friend. I can't believe women are so heartless to think something like this.
>>
Pretty much a normie here, never really had much problem starting relationships. Good in bed, looking and pretty charming, at least on a superficial level.

The reason I often think about going for a mail order Ukrainian is the fact that I can't shake the feeling that women are all interchangeable. They all like Gerald Butler and Paul Walker, they all love when you surprise them with flowers, they all hate when you get too drunk and say mean stuff, the main point of difference between them is their looks and their stories.

If it goes tits up with my gf now (probably a 50:50 chance) then I will most likely spend the next few years just taking easy ones that throw themselves at me on tinder or at bars and stuff.

Maybe I'll meet a girl who is perfect and who understands me and who makes me feel a more powerful form of love than I know now.

In that case I was wrong and women aren't interchangeable.

But if five years from now Im in a good spot in my life, and no women have changed my perception, there's no reason why I shouldn't go for a 9/10 22 year old with a cool accent. Im just getting the best possible result from the two variables at my disposal.
>>
>>28387487
Yeah a man would have no problem murdering his own best friend if it meant he got a chance to sniff some cute girl's roastie.

How many more examples do you need?

Men ruin their entire families and lives for a chance to touch another woman, and then cry about it because they "couldn't control themselves". It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
>>
>>28387494
>Good in bed, good looking**
>>
>You are a man in America in the 21st century
>Your options are:
>This judgemental cunt >>28387279
>Beautiful foreign woman who wants to make you happy but needs practice speaking English
>The foreign woman loves you as you are, is statistically more loyal, and demands less from you

Personally, I don't understand why any man would marry an American woman. Sorry you're obsolete.
>>
>>28387543
I'm not an option, I'm not in the game. Would rather have "nothing" (in the form of a loving, obedient, servile dog) than some used up manwhore who'd sell me out at a chance to grope Stacey's boob
>>
>>28387465
>>28387525
You're pathetic, you're probably that really ugly fat Mexican bitch.
>>
File: good, gooooood.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
good, gooooood.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>28387030
>uses "shitlord" unironically
>>
File: 1461782890520.jpg (36 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1461782890520.jpg
36 KB, 697x360
>>28383200
>tfw don't live in the States
>could never pull this off

JUST
>>
Apparently this is a good way to lose money though.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

Obviously there are many who do wife up so overall I'm not sure how bad it is. Any sort of online dating will inevitably have scams but it's just here the potential loss is thousands if not tens of thousands.
>>
File: 1461996359763.png (2 MB, 1410x582) Image search: [Google]
1461996359763.png
2 MB, 1410x582
>>28387591
also picture related guys, mexican bitch on the right.

kek
>>
>>28387591
Nah, I'm white.

Men would sooner literally racemix than try to develop feelings for another human being.

Why do they even bother developing brains and eyes and ears when they're just literally walking penises? Disgusting
>>
>>28387571
>I'm not an option, I'm not in the game

That's too bad because you seem like such a fun person to be around
>>
>>28387614
Maybe Shaun Walker is bitter that his wife is a horrible cunt, so he cherry picked examples to boost his name at a left wing newspaper
>>
>>28387614

It's definitely advisable to do your homework and only use reputable marriage brokers. Also, if she's asking you for money because reasons, there's a good chance "she" is just some Russian scammer. Definitely set up a Skype date with your Russian as early as possible so you at least know there's a real woman at the other end of the line.
>>
>believing in falling in love
women truly live on a disney fantasy, dont they? then get beaten up by tyrone and doesnt go away because she thinks he still loves her
>>
>>28387465
>All these generalizations

Fuck you bitch, I feel guilty for killing a mouse, If I could afford a russian bride, she'd be my world, I would show her all the marvels of america, treat her like a princess, we'd have babies and I'll even let her give them russian names, if it meant I could have a family and a wife I can grow old with, obviously I can't do this with women here because most of you cunts think you deserve some demi-god even if your not even on that guy's level, I've always aimed in my pond because my brother said I'd have a better shot but it's been nothing but entitled whores who still think they deserve demi-gods, so I can't blame OP from shooting across the pond, I would too if it meant that I'd given up and accept that I don't have a shot in hell.
>>
>>28387702
It's not even that the Russian girl isn't there, she might very probably is, doesn't mean you aren't getting strung along though.
>>
>>28387637
Corrects her race but never corrects posts on her weight.

Holy fuck you are actually obese.
>>
>she wants to get out of a shithole
>you live in a shithole
>even if you didnt she still gets hundreds of messages daily
>have the charisma of a rock to compete
>>
>>28387785

The exact same thing could be said about an American woman who you regularly meet with in real life.
>>
>>28387640
Well, abuse breeds resentment. Retard. Why should I be a ball of sunshine when I have to think about my options in the 21st century:

>marry some retarded loser who will leave me and the kids for 18 year old Stacey, take half my belongings and shit that's MINE, be a single mother with no chance at ever being loved even by my own children because they'll probably be retarded and blame me for the divorce
>be alone and just have dogs

It's really a great set of options, I'm ecstatic and can't wait

>>28387813
Obese by male standards is anything with a BMI of over 16, right?
>>
>>28387718

It's cheaper than you probably think. My Russian fiancee will be here in a couple months and I spent about 3 or 4 hundred in visa processing fees. Expect to spend about 1000 on plane tickets because you have to prove that you met in real life to even apply for her visa. That's probably the most expensive part. I don't know how much marriage brokers charge for their services (I met my fiancee by chance), but I can't imagine it costing more than a couple hundred dollars.
>>
>>28387895

If declaring that you're single by choice is what you need to do to cope, that's fine. Just please don't eat the dogs you fat fuck
>>
>>28383200
wow she's fucking adorable

i'm gonna get her first anon!
>>
>>28387895
>Obese by male standards is anything with a BMI of over 16, right?
By clinical standard which is 30+

Your vague answers further prove you have a weight issue.
>>
>>28383200
Russian girls want a doctor or businessmen husband. If you're rich, then no problem. But if you're a NEET or minimum wage guy then forget it.

It's not the 90's anymore where they married any thug to escape Russia, now they're very picky because every Sheik, cartel boss or wall street investors wants one.
>>
>>28383200
>doesn't mention virginity status
kind of a huge fucking gamble man, we don't know how whorish she might be
>>
>>28387959
>>28387952
I'm not in the least bit overweight by clinical standards but you'd probably tell me to lose 20 lbs because I know men are sick in the head and are only attracted to what the ALMIGHTY JEW tells them to be attracted to
>>
>>28387983
They know to be faithful because otherwise you'll divorce her and she has to go back
>>
>>28388007
And what about women wanting no less than chad? Did chad break up with you and now you feel like fucking with a bunch of betas on r9k so you can feel better just to get fucked by chad 2.0 in like a week and fuck off again.
>>
>>28388032
Women don't want Chad. They just want a guy who will love them and won't cheat on them with everything that moves.
>>
>>28388009
they can just divorce you once they get a green card though
>>
>>28388007
stop ruining this thread with your terrible bait, go make your own thread
>>
>>28387571

>I don't want a relationship with a man
>BUT I HAVE VERY STRONG FEELINGS ABOUT WHO MEN HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH
>>
>>28388044
And I want a woman like that but sadly she never wanted me, no matter how good I was to them. No matter the strides and favors done for them they would use me as an emotional tampon just to get over they're chad boyfriends and I'm still a fucking virgin who has courted at least 8 different woman and they all did the same, sorry for grammar drunk postinh
>>
>>28388050
Men should stop having relationships with non-whorish women because they can't contain their whorish ways

They deserve only sluts that will cheat on them with Tyrone, because they'll cheat on whoever with Staceys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc

check this out op
>>
>>28383840
these girls haven't been corrupted by western society and won't leave you for an alpha or w/e.. They're all just desperate to get away from those alcoholic, chain smoking apes that make up 99% of the male population and their poverty-ridden shithole of a country.

This, combined with their beauty (tall, thin, high cheekbones, white) all makes it seem like they'd be perfect wives.

The only downside is they can't speak english and have basically no education

Source: am half russian, and i hate all russians
>>
>>28388044
>Don't want Chad

Yeah, you're baiting
>>
>>28383200
Her default pic is nice, but in her second pic she does look like what I would call average by American standards. Overexposed profile pics are always a red flag for me, but it's Russia so maybe her camera just sucks...
>>
>>28388168
I've actually watched that.
Don't remember it super well because it was a couple of months ago but I think the only person who got cucked was the guy trying to go for the 9/10 stacy. Everything worked out well for the other guys who chose more average girls.
>>
>>28388007
In other words your BMI is 29? I can hear your fucking rolls jiggle through my screen. There is nothing more disgusting on this great green earth that a fat women. Please fucking kill yourself. Maybe if you lost some weight some poor fucking cuck will like you.
>>
>>28388190
I'm also russian. Do you think we have an advantage in getting a mail order bribe as we can actually speak the language.
>>
>>28388850
If you have the money you can do anything.
>>
>>28388046
only if you're a dumbass. first of all she could be deported anyway because that's illegal as fuck if you could prove she only stayed for a green card. second, she'd need to find another person to support her lifestyle and you'd see it coming from a mile away.

and to be honest even if you are retarded this is probably worth the experience. you'll have sex and a partner who keeps you fed and cleaned up for as long as you can keep convincing her to stick around.
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 860x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 860x758
>>28388044
>Women don't want Chad.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.